PDA

View Full Version : This is what hope thinks about all the

HoochsMommiee
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM
fireworks going off already

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/MissouriScrapper/July/P1060816.gif

Taz_Zoee
07-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Aww, poor Hope. I know, Zoee doesn't like them either. Hang on Honey, it's going to be going on for a couple more days.

chocolatepuppy
07-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Be thankful she's barking at them, Jake does that too. My Layla is terrified of them.:(

HoochsMommiee
07-03-2009, 09:03 PM
oh she is frightened of them she crawls in my lap and hides her lil face :(

happylabs
07-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Poor baby. :( I always feel sorry for pets that are troubled by fireworks and thunderstorms. I often wonder why some are uneasy and others are not. Too bad they do not make doggie ear plugs. Could someone please invent this!!!!

chocolatepuppy
07-04-2009, 05:11 AM
Oh, poor Hope. :( I try not to baby Layla and she does have two 'safe' spots she hides during fireworks and thunderstorms. After reading up on this, it seems researchers don't know why some dogs are afraid and some aren't. I raised all of my dogs the same and no other dogs have been afraid.:confused: Jake barks at them.:rolleyes: Unfortunately, our area is like a war zone on the 4th with all the noise. :(

Casper
07-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Ethan is terrified of fireworks, too. Last night he kept pacing all over the house once people started setting them off. I am hoping rain will come in so there won't be any of that tonight... I hate seeing him so scared.

Smooches going out to Hope. She is such a pretty dog. :) Hopefully the fireworks don't scare her too bad tonight.

cassiesmom
07-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Awww, Hope sweety ... hang in there and I hope it goes by very fast for you!

HoochsMommiee
07-04-2009, 10:19 PM
i have been keeping her pre occupied but she refuses to go out even with cheese she aint having it.. so i am hopeing here in a bit it will die down and i can take her out..

happylabs
07-05-2009, 10:25 AM
i have been keeping her pre occupied but she refuses to go out even with cheese she aint having it.. so i am hopeing here in a bit it will die down and i can take her out..

Ohhhh...you use cheese too? Cheese is a BIG buzz word for Casey. She will do almost anything for cheese...even get into the tub! :D

HoochsMommiee
07-06-2009, 01:31 AM
lmao yup either cheese or hot dogs

she is better today she has only heard a few fire crackers but i think she is growing cause she has been sleeping alot and she is really groggy vet said she would be like this as she grows