PDA

View Full Version : why oh why canīt I ever be a US resident.. LOL

Husky_mom
07-03-2009, 02:26 PM
things like this make me wanna a legal US resident... not sure how true it is but sure sounds great...

http://directcameradeals.com/d5000/?lid=d5000_21_S2f1S13&add_offerid=593344&addomain=ileadsoffers.com&addomain_id=6

caseysmom
07-03-2009, 02:28 PM
I know lots of retired Americans that are flocking to Mexico to retire because is so much more affordable, pretty soon people will be going the other way over the border:D

Karen
07-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh, Isabel, it is one of those scams anyway! The fine print reads "Eligible members can receive the incentive gift package by completing two reward offers from each of the Top, Prime and Premium reward offer page options. Various types of reward offers are available. Completion of reward offers most often requires a purchase or filing a credit application and being accepted for a financial product such as a credit card or consumer loan. The following link illustrates a Representative Sample of reward offers by group along with monetary and non-monetary obligations. Failure to submit accurate registration information will result in loss of eligibility"

So you aren't missing anything, I promise!

pomtzu
07-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Karen's right on with that! If it sounds too good to be true - then it is! :(

RICHARD
07-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Forget the camera,

Being a resident, or a citizen is way more fun!

Husky_mom
07-03-2009, 05:33 PM
LOL.... I thought it too, didnīt read it but thought it... dreams dreams dreams *singing* LOL

mi casa es su casa if you decide to flock ;)

RICHARD
07-04-2009, 01:00 AM
LOL.... I thought it too, didnīt read it but thought it... dreams dreams dreams *singing* LOL

mi casa es su casa if you decide to flock ;)

Mexican standoff!!!, I was waiting for you!

Or maybe we workout a time share! :D

----------------

Karen is right, there are way too many hidden rules when someone offers free things like that. The interest rates on the credit cards are fatal!:eek:

Work hard and save your centavitos!