PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that remember Madisyn...

WELOVESPUPPIES
07-03-2009, 11:55 AM
the one year anniversary of her passing is coming up and to be honest it hurts just as much today as the day it all happened. I still feel sick, depressed, angry and sometimes full of hate when I think of how my family, especially my baby sister, had to go through that. Madisyn should be here getting ready to celebrate her first birthday. The what ifs still plague us all, especially my sister, my mom and myself, I guess that will never go away. I will look to the left of my desk at times throughout the day while working and cry softly to myself when I think "her playpen would be right there", as I was going to be her caretaker during the day while my sister worked.

July 21 will be one year, my mother's birthday. We have been praying for answers, to no avail. I know sometimes we are just not meant to understand things "right now" and in Gods time he will provide the answers. We were all dreading the arrival of the 21st this year, feeling sick, and not quite sure how we go about celebrating on a day we feel we should be mourning. Thankfully we have been given a blessing from God to help us through that day, as we all are going to need it. My sister Shawna and her husband Justin have just announced they are pregnant. :love::love:

She has been put on immediate bed rest (or light duty with most of her time being spent in bed) by her new OB, he wants to take absolutely no chances. She will receive multiple tests throughout her pregnancy and ultrasounds/sonograms monthly to ensure baby is doing well and the placenta is not deteriorating.

I ask all of you please, PLEASE, remember my sister and this baby for the next several months, pray that everything goes smoothly with this pregnancy and that she delivers a happy healthy baby.

I still thank all of you for all your prayers and support while we were going through what was and has been the most difficult thing in our lives. May God Bless you all.

Taz_Zoee
07-03-2009, 12:10 PM
I do remember Madisyn. I cried right along with you. There is nothing I can say that will take the pain away. I wish there was something that could help.

I will keep your sister in my thoughts and hope for a problem free pregnancy and delivery of this baby.

Hugs to you and your family.

Pam
07-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Thankfully we have been given a blessing from God to help us through that day, as we all are going to need it. My sister Shawna and her husband Justin have just announced they are pregnant. :love::love:

I do very much remember Madisyn. It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by. I think that your quote above speaks volumes. God is giving hope in the midst of the sorrow that you are all feeling. I know there will be lots of anxiety in the next several months and that is so understandable. I am sending lots of (((hugs))) and prayers to Shawna and Justin and the entire family that you will take it all one day at a time and that at the end of the pregnancy there will be a very healthy baby. :)

Karen
07-03-2009, 01:44 PM
We will keep her and your whole family in our prayers.

Daisy and Delilah
07-03-2009, 04:33 PM
I can't believe it's a year already.:( How heartbreaking, still to this day.:(

I am so excited about the new baby coming. I am sending prayers and wonderful thoughts out right away. I just know this time everything will be alright. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}