PDA

View Full Version : Juke Joint Joseph fell down just now.

catmandu
07-02-2009, 07:06 PM
I was getting his Science Diet Gourmet Turkey out and he went t jump on the chair where I out his dinner as its lower than the table.
He tried to jump but mossed and fell to the ground with a thud.:eek:
I curled him up and noticed ne was drooling.
I wiped him off and shortly after wards he was all right.
I pray this was a fluke and not a sign of something that indiactes a medical problem. Hes passed his senior evaluation and is taking Depo Medrol and a Vitamin Gel.:confused:
Please pray for My Juke Joint Joseph, My Friend.:love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
07-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh dear, poor boy. Joseph, it was probably just one of those age related whoopses. My 15 year old border collie cross has had many of them today. It's just something in the air, too much fun after Canada Day yesterday. Prayers that you're just having an off day and will be just fine.

jenluckenbach
07-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Joseph you must be more careful. You are not a kitten any longer.

Pinot's Mom
07-02-2009, 09:42 PM
JJJ3 please be careful....

Drooling - any other teeth problem, Dad?

katladyd
07-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Our Tomas had to learn to stop jumping up on furniture as he got older. He lived to be 21, but the last three years he didn't jump much! I am praying for dear Joseph!

Medusa
07-03-2009, 06:31 AM
Try not to worry but keep an eye on J3, Gary. My senior Boo does that on occasion, too. He gets excited when he hears me opening the Fancy Feast and jumps on the counter top but misses once in a while. Sad thing is, he sometimes doesn't land on his feet but on his side and he drools then, too, but I think it's because he hurt himself, not w/a permanent injury, but it hurt enough to make him drool. If J3 keeps drooling, though, maybe you'd better get his teeth checked again. Prayers are going up for him right now that all is well for him and you, Gary. Keep the faythe. :love:

catmandu
07-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Hes all right this morning, and I cant wait until he sees the enclosed Back Porch , about 250 square feet where the Found Cats can play!
I have promised them this for a few yeras , but thankfully my neighbor now has his contracting liscence and it will be up Today.
I hope this revives the spirits of My Cats especially if HH Lady Edwina Rose:cool: can visit Juke Joint Joseph.:love:
We will have Deli Chicken and Fries!!!
:):):)

Taz_Zoee
07-03-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm glad to hear he seems to be better today. My Taz did this about a week ago. He went to jump up on the desk because I wasn't turning around to let him on my lap and he fell. :( I felt horrible, but he didn't seem to be hurt.

Barbara
07-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Glad to hear JJJ3 is ok :) And that enclosure sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see pictures.

Edwina's Secretary
07-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Be careful my beloved! We are not spring cats you know...

:love::love:Edwina:love::love:

Kirsten
07-03-2009, 12:55 PM
What a scare he gave you!! I'm glad read he's okay!

Kirsten

cassiesmom
07-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Please be careful, J3! I too hope it was just an age-related whoopsie.

phesina
07-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Glad you are doing okay, Joseph :love::love::love: Be careful jumping up to things.. We are not as young as we used to be!

Looking forward to seeing pictures and reading all about your new enclosed porch!

catmandu
07-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I fooled My Dad HH Lady Edwina Rose:love::love: , I snuck out on him and made him chase me around the yard.
This is still lfe in this Old Cat yet!!!!:eek::eek:
:love::love::love:
I hope that you can come to the Grand Porch Opening , My Dearest!!!
I LOVE MY HH LADY EDWINA ROSE!!!
:love::love::love:

katladyd
07-04-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm so glad JJJ3 has the "chase me" still in him! Long live Joseph!

CultureJunky
07-04-2009, 07:26 AM
oh Joseph, you really must take it easy now you're in your senior years, please be careful next time you're weighing up the table!

catmandu
07-04-2009, 09:18 AM
And it was nice that Juke Joint Joseph got to spend the afternoon in nature, playing under the bushes,, although I was so worried that I didnt realize at the time how much he must miss being in the open, and smelling the grass.
Maybe one day I will enclose the whole back yard.
:love::love:

kimlovescats
07-04-2009, 11:09 AM
I am so relieved to read that JJJ3 is ok! He probably just forgot that he isn't quite as limber as he used to be! I'm sure he is LOVING that new back porch enclosure!!!:)