View Full Version : Watermelon juice is not a good floor wax

Medusa
07-02-2009, 05:43 PM
I'm so tired from not sleeping that I originally posted this in moosmom's thread. So if you've read it and wondered if I've been hitting the catnip, no. Just exhausted.

A watermelon slipped out of my hands as I was offloading groceries from the trunk of my car and it dropped to the floor. It didn't splatter everywhere and I thought "How lucky is that!" Not so much. It cracked and I didn't know it and I carried it through the garage, family room, hallway and kitchen, all the while dripping juice everywhere. I didn't realize I did it until I saw the Fur Posse licking the floor. Sigh. I was so exhausted from not sleeping last night because Boo was having a problem and the last thing I wanted to do was mop the floors. So I took the lazy way out and spot cleaned them. So far, so good. No shoes sticking to the hardwood floors. :rolleyes:

pomtzu
07-02-2009, 05:51 PM
I'm so tired from not sleeping that I originally posted this in moosmom's thread. So if you've read it and wondered if I've been hitting the catnip, no. Just exhausted.

A watermelon slipped out of my hands as I was offloading groceries from the trunk of my car and it dropped to the floor. It didn't splatter everywhere and I thought "How lucky is that!" Not so much. It cracked and I didn't know it and I carried it through the garage, family room, hallway and kitchen, all the while dripping juice everywhere. I didn't realize I did it until I saw the Fur Posse licking the floor. Sigh. I was so exhausted from not sleeping last night because Boo was having a problem and the last thing I wanted to do was mop the floors. So I took the lazy way out and spot cleaned them. So far, so good. No shoes sticking to the hardwood floors. :rolleyes:

I was going to email you and ask if you got in that nap.:confused: Obviously not. :D

Medusa
07-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I was going to email you and ask if you got in that nap.:confused: Obviously not. :D

No but I'll be hitting the sack early tonight and Boo is going to get a little extra Clomicalm. Dr. Lee suggested it so I know it's ok. I've gotta get some shuteye tonight, both eyes. :eek:

caseysmom
07-02-2009, 06:50 PM
My driveway is on a little hill and I lost a nice watermelon that way one time when I was opening the back of the suv.