PDA

View Full Version : WOW what a day

sparks19
07-02-2009, 12:13 AM
So today my sister had a jewelry party for me. invited a bunch of people she knew and what not and they came over and enjoyed some food and looked at my items.

Well I figured it would go fairly well and I knew at the very least I would have a good time. Hannah was a champ... but she always is when she has an audience. LOL today took a lot out of me. Didn't expect it to tire me out like it has. But after all was said and done.....

I MADE $400.

I never expected to do that well. What a shock. Not bad for a days work lol.

Brian called tonight to see how I made out and when I told him what I made he thought I was fooling him. $400 is a lot of money lol way more than I expected to make tonight.

I'm so excited. and by the sounds of it I have made a lot of repeat customers too

blue
07-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Well done and good for you.

sparks19
07-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Thank you :)

I was really shocked when I totalled the receipts. pleasantly surprised.

caseysmom
07-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Good job so you have some fun money on vacation. How is it going? I hope your having fun.

sparks19
07-02-2009, 12:45 AM
Good job so you have some fun money on vacation. How is it going? I hope your having fun.

Yeah... I'm heading back to my moms tomorrow so it will be a little less stressful. won't have so much running around to do so we can relax a bit. and hopefully next weekend I am headed back home so I'm in the final stretch so that is helping to keep my spirits up :)

My mom has friday off so we are going to a bead store I have never been to before so I am really excited about that :D

Medusa
07-02-2009, 05:38 AM
Excellent! It's great to do something that you love AND make money doing it. :)

Puckstop31
07-02-2009, 06:26 AM
It's about time you started earning your keep, woman. ;)

(Just kidding dear... You know I love you, dear. Yes, you can buy that stupid, eeerrrr, nice diamond ring dear....) LOL

The plan is for them to come home on the 11th. I have a weeklong trip in the early planning stages for the last week of July. We need a vaction from our "vacation". LOL Think we are going to hit the Delmarva area. Chinqoteauge (sp) and whatnot, then spend a few days in Williamsburg, VA. Give Hannah her first taste of our founders time.

Woot! You like, rock and stuff babe.

lvpets2002
07-02-2009, 11:19 AM
:) Hey many Congrats on such a good sale.. Now have you thought of putting this money into a IRA fund for Hanna's College Fund??

sparks19
07-02-2009, 11:50 AM
:) Hey many Congrats on such a good sale.. Now have you thought of putting this money into a IRA fund for Hanna's College Fund??

OH there is lots of money going for hannahs college fund... between us and her grandparents she will be all set lol

thanks everyone

Daisy and Delilah
07-02-2009, 12:04 PM
AWESOME!!!! You make beautiful jewelry. I'm not surprised!! You go girl!! I love to see success in a small business.:)

Taz_Zoee
07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Congrats! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! :D :)

CountryWolf07
07-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Yay! That's so exciting. I'm happy for you! :) It's always wonderful to see how what we create, and it becomes someone's piece of art to own, wear, whatever they do with in their home..