PDA

View Full Version : I think I finally captured Luna's true self in a picture!!

Kirsten
06-30-2009, 12:54 PM
Yesterday, Luna was lying in the golden sunlight and I took some photos without flash. Just uploaded them to the computer and was completely in awe when I looked at some of them. These pictures have captured a look on Luna's face that is so typical for her, it's like there's Luna's true essence in the photos, especially in the first one.

My heart melts when she's looking at me like this: :love:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna281.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna282.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna283.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna284.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna285.jpg

Can you see why I love her so very much? :)

Kirsten

Whisk_Luva
06-30-2009, 12:58 PM
That first photo... :love: Her experession is just soooo cute :D

I can certainly see how you love her so much :love:

Thanks for sharing these photos of your sweet Luna :)

Kirsten
06-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes, I really think the first one is my new favourite photo of her! :love: :love: :love:

Kirsten

Grace
06-30-2009, 01:12 PM
She is beautiful, but, Kirsten, you are a fantastic photographer!!

Have you ever thought of making money using your camera? Taking pictures of kids and animals, and whatever?

If you lived near me, I would hire you in an instant!

kb2yjx
06-30-2009, 01:35 PM
Kirsten!!! I think the first two are just lovely!!!

Randi
06-30-2009, 01:49 PM
That first one is so cute, and she looks very young too - such a sweetheart! :love: I also love the forth one - that alert expression.

Barbara
06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Three times wow! She looks adorable- and I cannot get over that I could count all the whiskers in the pix.

Karen
06-30-2009, 02:23 PM
Awww, how could ya not love that sweet, sweet face? :)

phesina
06-30-2009, 02:37 PM
That's just precious, that first one. They are all beautiful photographs (of course, Kirsten!). She is so sweet-looking, and those whiskers that curl in every direction... heavenly!

happylabs
06-30-2009, 02:42 PM
I agree! That first picture.. what a look. The close-up shows a lot of the things I LOVE about cats...their little pink noses, their whiskers, their little mouths... I love her coloring, I think I have told you before, because she reminds me of my Kit-Kat who is at the RB. Her markings are beautiful. :love: :love: :love: :) :love: :love: :love:

catmandu
06-30-2009, 03:03 PM
I have always said that you should do a book on Lily:love: and Luna:love:, I have seen Cat Books at the Library where the photographs are not nearly so nice.:)
:love::love:
That first one of Luna is so sweet, and that explains not only why you fell in love with Luna, but why people fall in love with the Mysterious Cat!!!
:love::):cool::D

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2009, 03:09 PM
That first one is spectacular! She's beautiful! :)

katladyd
06-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Can someone help me find my heart? I just lost it to Luna!:love:

Medusa
06-30-2009, 04:43 PM
She is beautiful, but, Kirsten, you are a fantastic photographer!!

Have you ever thought of making money using your camera? Taking pictures of kids and animals, and whatever?

If you lived near me, I would hire you in an instant!

I've mentioned this to you before as well, Kirsten. You truly do have the touch.

I can see why Luna makes your heart melt when she looks at you in that way. There's something about a cat, dog, child looking up at me that just melts me, too. :love:

Prairie Purrs
06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
What a sweet and trusting expression! Lovely girl, and amazing photography.

catnapper
06-30-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm also in love with her -- and her curly whiskers! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2009, 05:44 PM
What a gorgeous girl Luna is!!! :love::love: I love the first two pics best.

momcat
06-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Hi Kirsten,
I find it absolutely impossible to pick a favorite from your exquisite pictures of beautiful Luna. Not only did you capture her beauty, her purrsonality comes shining through. I can see and even feel the love coming from her. By the way, love those curly whiskers!

Sending tons of lovies to Luna and Lily!!!

Pinot's Mom
07-01-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm also in love with her -- and her curly whiskers! :love:

I know - do you curl those things, or what?:)

Kirsten
07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Thank you everyone! :) Now you've all got a huge dose of "Luna sweetness" :)

Well, I've been thinking about it, yes, but it's not so easy. My equipment is far away from being pro. Besides, I contributed pics to photo contests various times, but never got a response.

Kirsten

CultureJunky
07-04-2009, 07:29 AM
I love your crazy whiskas!!! They're tops :love:

kimlovescats
07-04-2009, 11:10 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I seriously melted when I saw that first one! So completely precious!!! :love::love:

Kirsten
07-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Thanks! :)

Well, I've printed the first one and now it's on the wall of my office at work... :D

Kirsten

cassiesmom
07-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I am always touched when Cassie looks upward, too -- especially when she is looking up to me. These are beautiful, special pictures of Luna, Kirsten! I wish I could have a coffee-table book of all your beautiful photographs of your cats and the other subjects you've photographed for us!!