PDA

View Full Version : Magical Trevor

yarlenna
06-30-2009, 06:19 AM
Hello, Trevor. You are a very handsome feline - as is your brother. Enjoy your special food, and your special day. Purrs to you and your family:love:

furrybeasts
06-30-2009, 06:56 AM
What a pair of handsome chaps! Classic tabby and white at its finest! Congratulations Trevor on being COTD and a wonderful cameo appearance by your brother Tank! ENJOY!

Medusa
06-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Trevor, that's quite a pose. You're quite a handsome chap and so is your brother, Tank. It's easy to see why your humans fell in love. I'm glad that you were able to stay together. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy. :)

catlover11
06-30-2009, 07:53 AM
Trevor you are a very lucky boy that your human parents take such good care of you. For many years now I have been reading about why our cats and dogs are getting so many illnesses and diseases, even at a young age. It's the food - just like we took a long time to realize the unhealthy ingredients in our own food, we need to do the same for our cats. Cats are carnivores - they need meat, not meat substitutes, not "fillers", "corn", "rice" and "... meal". Luckily my vet also knows this and never pushed the prescription diets that contain so many chemicals and fillers - some are okay but when you compare them to foods like Wellness, Evo, Merrick, By Nature, you will read words you understand (chicken, turkey, blueberries, carrots, etc.). My cat lived alot longer than others I know with CRF and my vet said it's because of the food I was feeding him being alot easier on his stomach and organs. The industrial dry foods were made for our convenience (as well as the clumping litters that also clump in our cats, causing dehydration). We have to read the ingredients, use more common sense and logic. It may cost a little more to feed them quality but less in vet bills, pain and suffering in our cats and heartache.

Please know also that Hills and Royal Canin are pushed alot by vets, even though their ingredients are not necessarily suitable for a healthy pet, because these companies give HUGE donations to vet schools. Don't forget, it's a business for them - but your furry babies are your heart. Once my Beyli was diagnosed with CRF my vet never pushed me to buy food from her and I am convinced that it is the crap in that food that made him sick and also my cat Shadow, who had FUS.

This info is available online at the links below and also if you look for impartial sources.

http://tinyurl.com/cda9bq (Pets deserve better food standard)

World Health Organization: http://www.who.int/foodsafety/publications/chem/acrylamide_faqs/en

http://www.beaveranimalclinic.com/holistictreatment/html#foodforthought

Hills: http://www.uoguelph.ca/news/2008/06/hills_pet_nutri.html

Royal Canin: http://www.medi-cal.ca/company/news.php

kittykay
06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Wow, Trevor, you and your brother Tank are so very much alike in appearance! It must be difficult to tell just who knocked over the vase. I see that your right foot is white, while Tank has a tabby mark on his. Your sweet expressions in the photo are identical. Amazing, wonderful, stupefying! Best wishes to you both!

CultureJunky
06-30-2009, 09:06 AM
Woah! My eyes just popped out of my head and my heart is on the floor! What a gorgeous boy you are Trevor, so handsome, like my Rainbow Bridge Jack. Tabbies always get me! and your brother Tank is so hunky too!
Sending loads of smooches and kisses your way :love::love::love:

catmandu
06-30-2009, 09:54 AM
:love::love::love:
What a happy relaxed Cat Comapnion you are Trevor, and you have such a cool casual approach to life. Thtas typicall of a Cat whos secure that hes in a place where hes treasured and loved and is an integral part of the scheme of things.
:D:D
And you are lucky to have Guardians who didnt give up on you, and made sure that you got over your illness and who make sure that you have the right food to eat. And you repay them by being the best Cat Ever!!!
:):)
The Lucky Found Cats all send a Happy Dynamic Duo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Tank and Trevor Our Co Companion Cats of The Day!!!
:love::love::love:

sewgood11
06-30-2009, 11:09 AM
What a great picture of Trevor! It looked like I could reach into my screen and give him a hug. Enjoy Trevor and Tank for many years. Give them both extra treats and rubs on this special day.

Nancy A

momoffuzzyfaces
06-30-2009, 12:24 PM
Trevor what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. You and Tank could be twins!!!
I hope you are both being spoiled rotten today!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
06-30-2009, 12:52 PM
:love: Hello Trevor.. Your such a Handsome Gent.. I just love your first pic of you holding the wall up.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

kb2yjx
06-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Trevor!!! The Campbell Cat Clan is THRILLED beyond words seeing a NEW JERSEY fellow as our COTD!!! HOORAY for TREVOR!! HAPPY COTD!!!

tatsxxx11
06-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Trevor! OK, fess up Trevor...you're holding up that wall!:D And by the looks of it you're more than capable, being the big, hunky boy that you are!:eek: What a great shot, almost as special as that shot of you and your fetching furbro Tank! You two must be twins; that or your Mom's been Photoshopping!:p;) What a lucky Mom, having two such handsome, sweet, extra special kitties to call her very own! As the saying goes, double the pleasure, double the fun!:love: So sorry to hear of your hospitalization, Trevor! Those urinary infections can be frightening, and it's great to hear you're doing so well now, that you have a Mom so dedicated to assuring you a happy and healthy life!:) What a wonderful family, human and furry! Congratulations to you preciousTrevor on nabbing the coveted Cat of the Day crown! Wear it proudly sweetheart, and enjoy a very special, fun filled day with Tank and your proud Mom! Love and cuddles to you and to Tank too!:love::love::love:

barbidoll16
06-30-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks so much for all the wonderful compliments about my Trevor boy and his kid brother, Tank! I love reading them all and seeing your beautiful puddies! I am going to make a scrapbook for Trevor to remember this day! I am one proud mama!!!! :):D:love:

Momo
06-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Trevor, I can tell by your pics that you are an awesome cat...funny too! I hope you enjoy your COTD status. Keep on enjoying life with your bro, Tank! :):love:

treybabe
06-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Trevor is adorable..:cool:

Pinot's Mom
06-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Trevor, you're such a sweetie! You and your brother look like such a pair in that picture!

Enjoy the rest of your COTD, honey, if you're not asleep, and be nice to your brother, OK? Have a great evening!! :)

ramanth
06-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey Trevor! You look a lot like me! And I had a urinary blockage too. It was no fun. I'm glad you are feeling better.

Congrats on being COTD!! :love:

-Logan