PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Izzy and the rainbow

Vermontcat
06-26-2009, 03:38 PM
A few weeks ago we had a thunderstorm that knocked out our electricity for a few hours.
I was able to get a couple of nice photos of Izzy sitting in the window under a rainbow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets2/53109izrainbow2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets2/53109izrainbow.jpg

I think that Samantha was checking up on us from the Rainbow Bridge.
Today would have been Samantha's 21st Birthday so I though I would post these two photos in memory of her.
I thought about posting them in her memorial thread but then decided that more people would see the pictures if I posted them here in Cat General.

I still miss you a lot sweet Samantha, thank you for all the wonderful years together and for sending Milly & Izzy to me.:)

lvpets2002
06-26-2009, 03:41 PM
:love: How so Breathtaken with Beauty.. Yes Izzy I only meant you..;)

GILL
06-26-2009, 03:41 PM
We know where that pot of gold is.

catmandu
06-26-2009, 04:16 PM
A Rainbow has always been a sign or omen of good fortune , and we are betting that Samathas there for her 21st Purrthday from Monaco where they are celebrating on the Cote D'Azur with a gourmet meal.
And thats a calendar shot for this years Pet Talker 2010 if I have ever seen one!!!
:love::love::love:

Medusa
06-26-2009, 04:22 PM
What a perfect photo of our beautiful Izzy. It looks as though the rainbow is emanating directly from the top of her head! :love:

phesina
06-26-2009, 07:52 PM
What lovely pictures! Clearly Samantha is communing with Izzy.

Vermontcat
06-26-2009, 10:43 PM
I think you are right Phesina, since I posted this thread there were more thunderstorms today and another rainbow and then later a double rainbow.
I took more photos of Izzy in two different windows with the rainbows today.
I really think that Samantha does like to visit with Izzy every so often, I think her personality is a lot friendlier than Milly's is with other cats.
I think it is very special that I got another rainbow and then a double rainbow today for Samantha's 21st Birthday.:love:

aTailOf2Kitties
06-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Deer VermontCat
yu got it backwerds. The pritty raynbo iz cumin out of the pritty Izzy's pritty hed, not goin in! She iz jus spreddin' her byooty up to the hevins so us boy-kittys can admire her from fur away
luv,
Toby

Karen
06-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Beautiful moment captured. Thank you for sharing it with us! We miss Samantha cowcat, but know she's happy and well.

Killearn Kitties
06-27-2009, 04:11 PM
What a lovely photo! You are such a pretty girl Izzy.

Beautiful Samantha, we all miss you sweetheart. :love:

astrid
06-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Very beautiful pictures and a great tribute to Samantha, who was definitely saying "Hi!", and since you got the message she sent a little more!!
She was partying with the other angels on her birthday and letting you know it;)
Izzy looks so lovely:love:

jenluckenbach
06-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Great shot!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Very nice.:) Yes, Samantha was definitely sending you a sign. I'm sure that she still visits you. My Pepper does.;)

cassiesmom
06-29-2009, 06:07 PM
What lovely pictures! Clearly Samantha is communing with Izzy.

Absolutely, leaky eyes here!

Vermontcat
06-29-2009, 09:00 PM
Deer VermontCat
yu got it backwerds. The pritty raynbo iz cumin out of the pritty Izzy's pritty hed, not goin in! She iz jus spreddin' her byooty up to the hevins so us boy-kittys can admire her from fur away
luv,
Toby

Awww, thank you Toby, you made Izzy blush so much her chocolate cheeks matched her pretty pink collar.;)
That is why you are Izzy's sweetie because you always say the sweetest things.:love:

Thank you for all the nice comments everyone, I do think that Samantha checks up on us once in a while to make sure that everyone is happy here.:)

smokey the elder
06-30-2009, 07:10 AM
Sounds like Samantha was able to pull a few strings beyond the Rainbow Bridge! That pic with Izzy looks like it has a double rainbow in it. I've only ever seen one of those but they are awesome.