PDA

View Full Version : Peppy Pika

finn's mom
06-26-2009, 01:23 AM
What a beautiful little happy girl you are! I can't believe you were found on a beach! Lucky for your finders! ;)

Medusa
06-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Pika, I adore Jack Russells and you're the perfect reason why! Look at the face on you! You're such an adorable little guy and how lucky that your humans happened upon you at the beach. And to think that you get to see and play w/your sister Abby, how great is that! Enjoy your day as DOTD, cutie pie. :love:

AprilFox
06-26-2009, 06:56 AM
I have fallen in love with your beautiful Pika~! What a face and the personality to match. Your owners are extremely lucky to have you in their lives. Congrats on your Dog of the Day. Kisses from Canada. :love:

LHCamry
06-26-2009, 07:32 AM
Hey Pika!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. I am very happy you found
a nice home and a loving family. I am so sorry that you were dumped on the beach. So glad it turned out good for you. You can come cuddle with me anytime. Have a wonderful life pretty girl.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

lvpets2002
06-26-2009, 09:05 AM
:love: Pika your such a wittle Sweet Cutie Pie.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

wolfensteinsmom
06-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Hello, Precious Pika, and happy Dog of the Day to you. :) I am very happy to hear that you and your sister have wonderful, loving homes after the terrible ordeal you survived!:( I would be interested to know about your canine Mommy, too, and any other siblings that were found with you.
You are just too cute for words.:DI love your coloring, your markings, and the expression on your face is SO sweet!:love:I hope you have a long, healthy, love filled life with your human family. Have a GREAT Dog of the Day treatment, including fun, friends, family, and a TON of goodies to mark your special day!:love:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3653/3657242963_3c0953e16a_m.jpg

tatsxxx11
06-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Look at that face!!!:D Pika, you are just too darn cute for your own good!:D And I'm not sure just why, but your name suits you to a "T!" And in true JRT fashion, you're a BIG dog in a petite package, packing so much personality into that little frame!:cool: I've always been mom to "big" dogs, but find the JRT's unbridled energy and love for life utterly irresistible!:D But you also have your soft and mushy side, and I can't imagine a more welcome cuddle-bug to snuggle up with at night than you! I'm sorry you had such a sad beginning to your life sweetheart, but so grateful to your family for rescuing you and your siblings, finding loving forever homes for all! And how extra special that and your fur sister Abby get to visit!:D What a extra special, happy ending for all!:) Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, precious Pika!!! Hope and your family enjoy a very happy, love and fun filled day! Hopefully sister Abby can join in on the day's festivities!:cool: Lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Pika!:love::love::love:

Momo
06-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Why someone would dump you, your momma, and your siblings is beyond belief! I'm glad that you all were saved! :love:
Your pics are precious...you love the camera, don't you? :)

icecoldsoda
06-26-2009, 02:22 PM
I can't see the photos. The photo site doesn't have any images.

Is there something wrong with me (or my computer)?

I want to see the cute Pika!

Help?

Karen
06-26-2009, 03:03 PM
Do you mean on the Dog of the Day home page? The images are there, maybe clear your browser cache and reload the page.

lizbud
06-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello Pika,

What a sweet face you have pretty girl.:love: I am so glad to know
what a great family you have. Wishing the same for Momma & other sibs.
too.:) Big congratulations on being named our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
lots of hugs & kisses sweetie Pika.:)