PDA

View Full Version : son off to China again....

carole
06-25-2009, 05:25 PM
Well my lad is off again to China for another business trip, leaving next thursday for a week, this time will be good though as my girlfriends son lives in Beijing and her daughter is there too, so they can all catch up, Scott does not know them very well, but they are aquainted,he will only have one night there, but it is always great to see another kiwi when overseas.

He will be going to Shanghai again and another new place that i have forgotten the name of at the moment, so hoping all goes well , and it is a successful and enjoyable trip for him.

Thanks for listening.

caseysmom
06-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Thats good he will get to see someone he kind of knows there, I hope he has a great trip.

carole
06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Yes they have not seen each other since they were teenagers,my girlfriends son and daughter grew up just down the road from where i live, I met her as she was recommended to me to cut hair, she still does my hair to this day, and is a good friend of mine now.

Yes this will be Scott's third trip to China, so i expect he will be getting to know his way around a little by now, and mother here is a little more relaxed about him going, still worry though, a mother's duty i guess lol.:)