PDA

View Full Version : RIP Farrah

caseysmom
06-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Farrah Fawcett has died:(

pomtzu
06-25-2009, 12:00 PM
She's God's Angel now.

How ironic that Ryan is going to be on with Barbara Walters tonight. I wonder if the show will still air under these circumstances.

RIP beautiful lady. You were loved by more people than you can ever imagine. :love:

lvpets2002
06-25-2009, 12:07 PM
:love: Oh I so Agree.. I am in tears now.. I just Loved this woman & she was such a Icon.. RIP Sweet Heartwarming Farrah.. You was such a fighter of this horrible cancer & wanted to live so bad.. I know your in such a better place now Heaven..
She's God's Angel now.

How ironic that Ryan is going to be on with Barbara Walters tonight. I wonder if the show will still air under these circumstances.

RIP beautiful lady. You were loved by more people than you can ever imagine. :love:

Taz_Zoee
06-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Oh wow, I didn't know this. So sad. :(

I really believe how they say it happens in three's. First Ed McMahon and now Farrah. Who's next? :( Or did I miss someone previously.
It always scares me when one celebrity dies because I just wonder who is next.

lvpets2002
06-25-2009, 12:32 PM
:( Really Farrah was in such Pain & was so Miserable with her Cancer that it is a Blessing of her Passing On to Heaven..
Oh wow, I didn't know this. So sad. :(

I really believe how they say it happens in three's. First Ed McMahon and now Farrah. Who's next? :( Or did I miss someone previously.
It always scares me when one celebrity dies because I just wonder who is next.

Medusa
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Very sad indeed. It's a blessing, though, because she was in such pain but I can only imagine how much she'll be missed by her loved ones.

Taz_Zoee
06-25-2009, 04:23 PM
:( Really Farrah was in such Pain & was so Miserable with her Cancer that it is a Blessing of her Passing On to Heaven..

Oh I know. And poor Ed had so many other issues going on in his life at the time as well. They are both in a better place now.

Medusa
06-25-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh I know. And poor Ed had so many other issues going on in his life at the time as well. They are both in a better place now.

You asked whom the third person might possibly be: Michael Jackson. I just heard on the news that he had a heart attack, that he actually went into cardiac arrest, although the last part hasn't been substantiated.

ETA: I just heard now that he's in really bad shape and that his brothers are on the way to the hospital.

lvpets2002
06-25-2009, 04:27 PM
:( I feel so sorry for Farrah's Daddy.. You do know Farrah's older Sister died (I think) about 3 yrs ago of Cancer too.. Poor Farrah's Daddy has lost both of his children now to cancer.. Its all so so Sad & just HeartBreaking..:(

pomtzu
06-25-2009, 04:50 PM
You asked whom the third person might possibly be: Michael Jackson. I just heard on the news that he had a heart attack, that he actually went into cardiac arrest, although the last part hasn't been substantiated.

ETA: I just heard now that he's in really bad shape and that his brothers are on the way to the hospital.

It was reported that when paramedics arrived at his house, that he wasn't breathing, and they performed CPR in the ambulance.

Of course, all that is speculation and I don't believe anything has be substantiated yet.

carole
06-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes we have heard nothing down under re MJ, but i did miss this mornings news, so sad to read about Farrah, i did think she did not have long left, and considering her pain, it is a blessing,RIP beautiful lady,you were one special person and will be much missed by your family,fans and friends.

Medusa
06-25-2009, 05:32 PM
It was just confirmed that he died.

3Catcondo
06-25-2009, 05:37 PM
RIP Farrah. She made such an impression on me during her 2 hour special, I'm glad she is no longer in pain, she looked pitiful. She was so brave in her fight, so courageous and that is how I will remember her. :(

Medusa
06-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Farrah took on some pretty tough roles, not the typical pretty girl stuff. Too young to die, that's for sure.

RedHedd
06-25-2009, 06:25 PM
I kinda knew it would be today. Don't know what it was, but I said a special prayer for her this morning that her going would be peaceful. RIP pretty lady. I copied your hairdo oh so many years ago.

K9karen
06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
I guess MJ's death overshadows Farrah's. :(
I witnessed a relative's dad who had rectal cancer. Poor woman. Her poor family. Thank you Farrah for my "Farrah" hairdo in 1970. It rocked. And made me feel great.

carole
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
I got my farrah hairdo ahead of time,in 1976 ,we are bit behind down under at times, as i was in the US of A, i still can remember the hair stylist name, Len, it was in a shopping mall just out of Salt Lake City, wish i could remember the name, it looked fantastic, i felt a million dollars and wish i could take Len home with me, all the american girls were so beautiful there and had their farrah hair styles, and i felt just like them,those were the days .

Such a sad day in the entertainment world for everyone.

momcat
06-25-2009, 08:35 PM
RIP, Farrah. Thank you for sharing your extraordinary talent with all of us. You faced this with courage and dignity, you will be missed :love:

Ryan, Please stay strong especially for your children and know for sure that you and your boys will be in my prayers. Sending my sincerest sympathy to all of you.

KYS
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
lvpets2002:( I feel so sorry for Farrah's Daddy.. You do know Farrah's older Sister died (I think) about 3 yrs ago of Cancer too.. >>>>>>>>>>

I did not know that her sister also died of cancer.
How devastating for a parent to have a child die.
RIP Farah you gave a good fight!

Daisy and Delilah
06-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Rest in Peace Beautiful Farrah :(

I have been so saddened by her death, I have had a hard time posting. My best friend has just been diagnosed with rectal cancer and it hit me really hard to hear that Farrah's cancer had taken her. :(

kitten645
06-25-2009, 10:43 PM
I am saddened by her death yet glad she's finally at rest. I saw her tv special and she looked to be in such unbearable pain. I feel really badly for her daddy. Both his girls were obviously "daddy's girls" and loosing both your daughters must be an unfathomable grief.
I'm also very sorry that her courageous fight/life is being overshadowed by MJ. Cindy, you hit it on the head with the three's comment. I hope they all went "towards the light" together. That sort of fame is something 99% of humanity can't fathom. RIP Farrah. Thanks for the great do! :)
Claudia

lvpets2002
06-26-2009, 08:59 AM
:( Yes sad to say Farrah's Death has been overshadowed by MJ's.. Poor Farrah could not even die & be in the spotlight.. On one news station last night they stated "Well Farrah's Story was to be first But since MJ's Death his story was pushed in front" == I was so mad & changed the chanel..
I guess MJ's death overshadows Farrah's. :(
I witnessed a relative's dad who had rectal cancer. Poor woman. Her poor family. Thank you Farrah for my "Farrah" hairdo in 1970. It rocked. And made me feel great.

lvpets2002
06-26-2009, 03:45 PM
:( gentle bump

carole
06-30-2009, 11:35 PM
With MJ'S passing, poor Farrah hardly got a mention, hardly fair, she was just as important a person/celebrity any day, may she rest in peace,free from her suffering and her family find comfort at this difficult and sad time.

blue
07-01-2009, 12:50 AM
With MJ'S passing, poor Farrah hardly got a mention, hardly fair, she was just as important a person/celebrity any day, may she rest in peace,free from her suffering and her family find comfort at this difficult and sad time.

I think Farrah's family and friends would like it this way, nice and quiet and out of the lime light.

lvpets2002
07-01-2009, 11:45 AM
:) I would think so yes of the family.. However Farrah should have gotten much more attention.. She was a Good Loving Honest Woman..
I think Farrah's family and friends would like it this way, nice and quiet and out of the lime light.

caseysmom
07-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Did anyone else see Ryan kissing some hottie the night of Farrah's funeral? I have never cared for him, when he talks about their son he says Farrah's son and that is his son also.

Also his older son showed up to pay his respects and Ryan had him thrown out. Tatum O'Neal has been interviewed and says he pretty much abandonded her when she was 16 and he use to punch her in the face.

carole
07-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Hmm cannot say i am suprised, yes i believe he was quite a volatile man, i think he did love Farrah though, as for the hottie he was kissing, well there maybe an innocent explanation for it, hope so, he certainly has not aged well has Mr Oneal, yes i watched many interviews with his daughter Tatum and Oprah, he sounded like a real monster really.:(

susanswatlin518
07-05-2009, 10:25 PM
HI TO EVERYONE AT PT. IN THE MIDST OF THE BIG WORLDWIDE TO-DO ABOUT THE SAD PASSING OF JACKO-WE ARE DOING WELL TO REMEMBER FARRAH. I SAW HER END COMING BUT IT WAS STILL A SHOCK WHEN SHE PASSED. GROWING UP IN THE 70S I REALLY IDOLIZED OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN AND MY SISTER ADMIRED FARRAH MORE. SINCE THE ANGELS SHOW-FARRAH MADE SOME NOTEWORTHY FILMS-THE BURNING BED BEING THE ONE I WILL REMEMBER. I KNEW SOME NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT RYAN O'NEAL-NAMELY THAT HE HAD DRUG PROBLEMS-AND DID THEM WITH HIS SON AND PERHAPS TATUM AS WELL SINCE SHE'S HAD HER ADDICTION MADE PUBLIC. FARRAH FAWCETT SHOWED DIGNITY AND HUMOR BUT ALSO THE REALITY OF HER CANCER. I WILL REMEMBER HER AS A BIG PART OF MY GROWING UP AND AFTER. I AM A CAT LADY IN UPSTATE NY. BEST WISHES EVERYBODY! SUSANSWATLIN518 P.S. IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RYAN WAS WORTHY OF HAVING FARRAH IN HIS LIFE READING WHAT'S BEEN POSTED HERE. IT CERTAINLY SHEDS A DIFFERENT LIGHT ON MR O'NEAL. R I P FARRAH:love::)

pomtzu
07-06-2009, 07:34 AM
IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RYAN WAS WORTHY OF HAVING FARRAH IN HIS LIFE READING WHAT'S BEEN POSTED HERE. IT CERTAINLY SHEDS A DIFFERENT LIGHT ON MR O'NEAL. R I P FARRAH:love::)

What matters when all is said and done, is that Farrah loved and adored him, and I believe that he did her also. I don't believe all the heartache and anguish and love that he showed in the end, was just an act.

lvpets2002
07-07-2009, 12:06 PM
:o Well said & I aggree..
Hmm cannot say i am suprised, yes i believe he was quite a volatile man, i think he did love Farrah though, as for the hottie he was kissing, well there maybe an innocent explanation for it, hope so, he certainly has not aged well has Mr Oneal, yes i watched many interviews with his daughter Tatum and Oprah, he sounded like a real monster really.:(