PDA

View Full Version : So, I did it.

Kfamr
06-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm moving out of my parents house. I'm moving into a condo, I got it yesterday. I don't have the internet or anything right now (probably wont afford it for a while.)

I'm at my parents right now to visit and pack more of my things. I just started breaking down crying because I found pictures of my papa, Nicole, and then old pictures of Simba. I really wish there was a way Simba could come with me but it simply would not make him happy. I love my boy and even though I'm only a few minutes away it feels forever away. I feel like I'm losing him in a way. It's killing me inside. I'm not bringing Kiara until this weekend, I only have Mufasa and Alice. I want to be home the whole time for the first few days Kiara is there to help her transistion better since she's so skiddish. Nala wont be coming and that's killing me too.

Anyhow, it's really neat living in my own place, so far, but not so easy. I have a couch, my bed, and my radio for now. I'll try and get pics for you all soon.

Thought I'd just give you all a bit of an update in the life that is mine. :)

Karen
06-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Congratulations! That's a big, great step! Now, I know you will miss your Simba boy at first, but I do think it is good that you will wait until you can be there with Kiara to help Miss Skittish get used to the new place. And right now, at least Mufasa and Alice will be there with you - besides, this way your parents can have the old boy and Nala to hug for a little while when they are dealing with missing you!

Congratulations, and we look forward to pictures in the new place, when you get a chance! Oh, Kay - we are proud of you! Is the new place on the ground floor? What's it like? How much yard do you get?

chocolatepuppy
06-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Congrats Kay! It's going to be hard leaving Simba and Nala with your parents, but I'm sure you'll see them often. I hope your move goes well!:)

Catherinedana
06-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Congratulation Kay!

It is a big step but a fabulous thing that you are doing. If you're only a few minutes away from your parent's home then you have the best of all worlds. It will be a great experience and I'm sure you will love having your own space. You should be proud of yourself for getting out there and taking care of yourself.. . Go girl!!

Cathy

*LabLoverKEB*
06-24-2009, 09:00 PM
Congratulations Kay!!! How awesome!

anna_66
06-24-2009, 09:29 PM
A BIG congrats to you girl!

I can't imagine how hard it is going to be leaving Simba and Nala but at least they are close and you can see them any time you want.

I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures:D

ramanth
06-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Congrats on the new place. :)

I know how you feel. I missed my cats terribly when I moved out but I knew they wouldn't be happy if I took them away.

krazyaboutkatz
06-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Congrats Kay!!!:D I'm sure that everything will work out for the best.:) We'd love to see pictures of your place when you get the chance.;)

ChrisH
06-25-2009, 06:14 AM
Congratulations Kay! And good luck for the future.

Medusa
06-25-2009, 06:23 AM
Congrats and best wishes, Kay. This is an exciting time in your life and even though you have a little sadness dotted in there, it'll be easily overcome once you're all moved in and settled. :)

IRescue452
06-25-2009, 06:32 AM
Congrats.
I just moved out this past March. There were times I'd wished I left Autumn. The move has aged her and added quite a bit of stress, especially the first month. My mom dogsits her now while I'm at work, but sometimes Autumn doesn't like to have to go for a ride in the morning and afternoon between homes. Sometimes leaving them is for the best if your parents are happy to care for them.

beeniesmom
06-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Awesome! Independence!!!! Yay!

lvpets2002
06-25-2009, 10:28 AM
:) Well that is Great News.. Many Congrats on your new place..

k9krazee
06-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Congrats Kay!

Husky_mom
06-25-2009, 10:50 AM
wow.. CONGRATS!!.. new scary life but I bet you`ll do great.... I totally understand you in the leaving pets thing... sadly too well... but at least you`ll be taking a few and the ones staying will be taken care of properly and you will be able to see them often...

((hugs)) in this times of change.... we`ll keep you on our thoughts and wish you nothing but the best... check back when you can and post pics ;)...

Cinder & Smoke
06-25-2009, 11:21 AM
:cool:

HAPPIE New Home, Kay!!

One of the hard lessons will be when you realize that "The MAID" only comes
when YOU pick up the dust cloth or fire up the sweeper.
(Or Mom comes to visit.) ;)

ENJOY!!

:love: from Phred

Animalhouse26
06-25-2009, 05:17 PM
I am soo Happy for Kay! I know she will be a little sad leaving the babies.. But it is for the best. Moving Simba right now wouldn't be easy on him. And taking Nala and all his doggy friends may stress him more. So, it is for the best. I love her new place! :) I can't wait to go over to see it all fixed up :)

luvofallhorses
06-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Congratulations, Kay! :) I am sure Simba and Nala still love you and you'll get to see them often. :D

finn's mom
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Congratulations! It's such a big, important step. I'm sorry you can't keep all your dogs, that is a tough spot. I'm glad you'll have your three with you, though. Good luck and enjoy the freedom and responsibility that come with it. It's really a neat time. :)

wolf_Q
06-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Congratulations! I hope this goes well for you, good luck. :) Looking forward to seeing pics of the new place!

Daisy and Delilah
06-25-2009, 10:03 PM
Great news!!! Congratulations, Kay!! I know it's going to be hard leaving some of the Muttlies behind but you can visit them regularly. Enjoy your new place!!!!:D