PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people should be treated the way they treat their pets!

Soapets
06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
CHECK OUT THIS THREAD IN DOG GENERAL. I AM SO ANGRY AT THESE IDIOTS:mad::mad::mad:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=153735

momcat
06-23-2009, 07:01 PM
That is an outrage!! :mad: :mad: That poor little puppy did not deserve to be tortured in that heat! What a screwball family. Mom knew about this and did nothing? She's every bit as guilty as Melissa and should be held accountable as well, she's the alleged adult here so should get a much stiffer sanction.

Melissa definitely needs professional help. I pray there are no other pets in that place. I did find Mom's response to your phone calls a bit surprising though. It was like she couldn't be bothered to do anything.

Bless you and thank you so very much for saving this poor, helpless little pooch. My he find his perfect furever home filled with love very soon! Do you know if the little guy is okay?

Soapets
06-23-2009, 07:13 PM
His name is Rascal and he seemed healthy and happy. Melissa made a comment to the Humane Society officers that she was planning on taking him to get his shots sometime, so I doubt that he's had the proper veterinary care. But he was full of energy and love and kisses when I held him, and when Melissa's little brother was out in the yard playing with him earlier he seemed happy and healthy. I'm pretty sure he's going to be fine now. I dread the thought of what could have happened to that beautiful little boy if he had been allowed to keep "living" in that car all the time!

catmandu
06-24-2009, 08:14 AM
From the Mikado by Gilbert and Sullivan
My object all sublime I shall achieve in time
To let the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime
At the Rainbow Bridhe accounts are settled , and the Pets Angels who were abused get thier day in cort, and the evil humans who hurt them are sent to where its 160 in the shade.
:):):)

Taffy0498-0509
06-24-2009, 09:10 AM
That is so sad. I hope they find the puppy a good loving home. I just don't understand some people and their actions anymore these days.