PDA

View Full Version : NOW it´s getting real....

Husky_mom
06-23-2009, 01:48 PM
If everything goes as planned i should be movign by this sunday.. :(...

the big puppers will stay at my parents (phew)... as we won´t have a yard in the new place.. it`s on the 12th floor... and besides I won´t have a much needed separating system there... thte tiny pup will go with us.. as she can live inside.. won´t take much space adn I don´t think landlords will notice.. hehe

the birdies are other story.. I´ve yet to find them a home... but now that teh foster budgies had a baby.. I´m wonderign if I could take them along in the moving truck... but I´m worried if the guys will feed and give them water along the way (we´ll be flying and you can´t fly birds)....

I´ve also yet to repack everything... yes repack.. as on my last vacation my IL´s came adn unpacked and put away my stuff as they pleased.. arrgg... WTH.... anyway that´s another rant....

I hope to get internet there soon... or even get into someones range hehe.. to check back on you....

just a few more days and so much to do... I´m going nuts...

Karen
06-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Aww, you are sure gonna miss your huskies! I am sure "grandma" will spoil them rotten, though - and a 12th floor city apartment wouldn't exactly be their cup of tea!

Good luck with the move, label everything, even if you think you'll remember - we ate off "clear cutlery" for a while after our move here, because I was *sure* I'd remember which box I put the silverware in!

carole
06-23-2009, 05:41 PM
Good luck with your shift, i seem to have missed a post, why are you shifting and where to? anyhow hope it all goes well for you and you and your animals will be in good care , safe and happy.:)

Husky_mom
06-23-2009, 05:48 PM
I´ll be moving to Mexico city because of hubby´s work.. (he´s been tehre sicne september)... about half country south... LOL... it had been posponed but time has come... I know the pooches will be just fine.. but I´ll miss them to death...:(... what I´m worried is about the birdies, they DO need new homes.. I´ve yet to call the breeder i got them from to see if he takes them back :(....