PDA

View Full Version : Otis

Pawsitive Thinking
06-23-2009, 05:53 AM
It's a good job you live so far away - my daughter would kidnap you in a heartbeat. Have a great day :love:

Morag Bates
06-23-2009, 06:43 AM
Hello Otis,

What a sweet little boy you are, it seems that you are such an amusing character, what fun you are giving your family.

It is lovely to meet you.

With very best wishes for a long and happy life.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/MoragBates/Snowdrop%20the%20Maltese/Graphics/ClearBubble.jpg

LHCamry
06-23-2009, 06:53 AM
Otis.......You made my heart do flip flops this morning when
I looked at you. You are so handsome. I would love to have you.
I would take you on car rides all the time.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

beeniesmom
06-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Is this our very own OTIS??? If it is congratulations Dogz!
What a cute little pug face you have boy.
You are as the songs says.... simply irresistable!

tatsxxx11
06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Well hello there Otis, you precious puggy wuggly pupperoo!!!:D You've got many a Pet Talk hearts aflutter today, sweetheart!:love: What an irresistible little scamp you are; what an adventure loving, travenlin' Pug/cat/human you are!:p:cool: No doubt you keep your humans smiling and laughing 24/7 with your joyful exhuberance, antics and life loving personality (not sure if it's the human, cat of Pug in you that's responsible for that; probably a combo:D). Regardless, you're simply precious, and your family, human and furry, so lucky to have a pup as adorable, as goofy, as loving as you in their lives!:love: Have a blast celebrating your big day on the big stage, Otis!!! Hopefully the humans can take you for a spin in the RV, followed up with a yummy dinner (no beans!!!:D) and lots of hugs, kisses and lap time! And here's a big hug and kiss to you from me, precious Otis!:love::love::love:

lizbud
06-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Hi handsome Otis,

I loved learning a little about your life by reading your bio. You seem
like an interesting fellow to have around. Be sure to tell the cats about
your honor today as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you lots
of cyber hugs & kisses sweet boy.:)

Daisy and Delilah
06-23-2009, 05:43 PM
Are you one of our Pet Talk boys, little man? Squeeeeaaalllsss!! Congrats to you cutie pie. You are one precious little Puglet package. You must have lived as a cat in past life, eh buddy? You are so adorable. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses from us to celebrate!!!! Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Miserable, Florida :cool: :cool: