PDA

View Full Version : This is for Richard regarding cat gardening

3Catcondo
06-22-2009, 06:33 PM
This precious angel got in my inside plant pot this afternoon, and seemed like she was digging to China. I just thought she was playing and she dug out a large mound of potting soil onto the hardwood floor. I got my little duster brush and pan and went over to clean up, and wouldn't you know, she had a taken a big girl POOP in the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
The smell gave it away of course, and I'm glad it did because I might not have otherwise known it was there because it was semi covered. Needless to say, that pot has been moved outside and I'm hoping by the time I have to bring some of the outdoor pots in for the winter that she will be a big girl and behave. No more surprise presents in my flower pots. :confused:

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Nope, not possible. That little sweety is far too cute to booby trap your pots. I think you must have been mistaken.:p

Edwina's Secretary
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
My Eddie says....isn't that what flower pots are for????:confused:

RICHARD
06-23-2009, 12:14 AM
The smell gave it away of course, and I'm glad it did because I might not have otherwise known it was there because it was semi covered.

Maybe that is why it didn't go into the LB. It was too foul.:D;)

MY first rank of green onions is history, I moved some of the peppers to that spot-after an 'in-depth' inspection- and put up a little fence to prevent any more incursions into my veggies.:eek:

KK,

LOL, I know who you side with!:D:confused::eek:

Killearn Kitties
06-23-2009, 04:02 AM
KK,

LOL, I know who you side with!:D:confused::eek:

Ed is simply helping you fertilise your vegetables.

RICHARD
06-23-2009, 07:22 AM
Ed is simply helping you fertilise your vegetables.

It's not ED, It's those 'squatters' -pun intended- that live in the yard!

Seriously?

We had an outbreak of E.Coli a while back when water used to clean out pig stalls was somehow used to water veggies! I am a little concerned about that happening and am glad I have neighbors I do not like.;)

'Good Morning, neighbor! Fresh veggies from the garden?"

I kid, I kid!:eek:

Freedom
06-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Can't stay mad at that precious angel too long, can you? Speaking of which, she IS long, wow! :eek:

catmandu
06-23-2009, 09:31 AM
I remember taking Buster over on Cat Mas to meet my parents and he was shy at first but came around when the turkey came out.
I was shocked when Buster used one of my Dear Mothers :love::love:plants for a bathroom, but she laughed and said that he did the right thing, considering the alternative.:love::love:
They hit it off so well and I had a great Kitty Bag for Pouncer , My First Cat and Super Mr Scrappy too.:love::love:

lvpets2002
06-23-2009, 10:32 AM
:love: Aweee this wittle girl is a Cutie Sweetie Pie.. Now that Sweet face would not dig in a flower pot.. I think it was the dog..:D

Pinot's Mom
06-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Of course it was the dog, yeah, I saw it! It was a little bitty snippy one, too! Yeah, the dog!!:)

Now, pet me and tell me you're sorry; I didn't do anything wrong! ;)

astrid
06-23-2009, 03:47 PM
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/astrid_s/worms.jpg

yeah, right... :D:D

RICHARD
06-23-2009, 10:14 PM
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/astrid_s/worms.jpg

yeah, right... :D:D

You win the "Make Richard Laugh Like An Idiot" award for the month!

---------------

Where else can you have a topic about cats pooping in a garden!:D