PDA

View Full Version : Hannah

Genny
06-22-2009, 05:46 PM
I haven't mentioned Hannah much in any of my post, but Hannah was our rope fish. It seems like we've had her forever. I know it was atleast 3 years. We first got Hannah because we had another rope fish named Hank and we thought he seemed lonely by himself, so we got Hannah to keep him company. A few weeks after getting Hannah--Hank climbed out of the tank and we found him under the table the tank was on dead. But we had Hannah for years after that. Just recently we got another rope fish to keep Hannah company. We named this one Savannah. My brother's daughter got Hannah's food and gave her too much and we didn't know it at the time...when we figured out that she had over-fed Hannah we tried to clean out the tank as quickly as possible, but Hannah I guess couldn't breathe or something cause the tank had gotten so dirty and she died.

I know Hannah was only a fish but she was more than that to us. We have had her for so long and she's always been there thru good times and bad. When I'd be upset about something I'd like to watch Hannah swim and eat. She was so graceful when she swam. She had a favorite log inside the aquarium she would get in and she loved that log so much. She sat in it all the time. She would poke her head out of it and just hang there...she was adorable. We also had little tetras and mollies and things like that in w/ her and she never hurt them. She never even looked at one funny or anything. You couldn't find a better rope fish than Hannah.
I like Savannah but there's a little spot in our hearts that Hannah left and another rope fish won't ever be able to take her place.

We buried Hannah in a zip-loc bag w/ water in my mom's garden.

If you read this thankyou. I think we owe it to Hannah to let everyone know how amazing she was.

:love:

Moesha
06-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry for the loss of Hannah.

Karen
06-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Rest in peace, little fishie.

chocolatepuppy
06-23-2009, 06:28 AM
I'm sorry about Hannah. :( Even the tiniest of creatures can steal our hearts. May she Rest in Peace.

Zippy
06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
So Sorry to hear about Hannah :(
Rest in Peace Hannah

Alysser
07-02-2009, 10:08 PM
I am so sorry I just saw this.

Rest in peace little Hannah. She sounds like a lovely little soul. I am so sorry for your loss. :love:

Genny
07-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Thank you for your sweet words everyone.