PDA

View Full Version : Keep forgetting to mention I was in the paper here...

Catty1
06-22-2009, 04:15 PM
A writer here and former Union pres at the Calgary Herald does a column every 2 weeks called "Meet Your Neighbour". He emailed me and asked if I would be interested. YES! I was flattered. He has profiled many unique and interesting people in Cochrane, and I was proud to be in their company.

So, here it is: http://www.cochraneeagle.com/index.php?action=fullnews&id=6067

No pic in the online version - sorry! :)

lvpets2002
06-22-2009, 04:17 PM
:eek: WoW we are among Rich & Wealth Celeb.. Really Congrats on the Very Nice Article done of You.. May You Be Proud..

Medusa
06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
That's quite a write up, girl. Good for you! And maybe it'll draw some business your way, too. C'mon Law of Abundance! That's great, Candace!

carole
06-22-2009, 09:28 PM
WOW candace i had no idea you were such a talented lady, and had lived such an interesting life, mine is pale in comparison,you should go and make that CD girl, otherwise it will be one regret in your life for sure.

Thanks for sharing i found it very interesting to read, and helped me get to know you even better.:):love:

RedHedd
06-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Great write up!

K9karen
06-22-2009, 11:37 PM
May I have your autograph pleeze???

Fantastic article! I had no idea...you are full of surprises!
:love::love::love:

phesina
06-23-2009, 05:03 PM
That's fascinating, Candace! I also had no idea of just what a rich and varied life you have lived and the many and varied talents you have.

Many thanks to you and the Cochrane Eagle for sharing your life story with us. (Now that you're rich and famous.. well, famous, anyway.., will you still remember us Little People?)