PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder that the new moon is today

Medusa
06-22-2009, 10:20 AM
For instructions on how to write your Law of Abundance check, please see this thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=153655

Catherinedana
06-22-2009, 11:59 AM
OK - fabulous stuff already, just by setting the intention. Now the phone call that I had this morning makes sense.

When I saw your previous thread I had decided to participate because I know the power of intention first-hand. I've been living my life that way for as long as I can remember! Before I even saw this current reminder thread and knew that the new moon was coming, I got a phone call from a woman that I contracted with to do an event in October (!) and she said that she has been paying the musicians and stagehands half of their compensation now to reserve their time for the event on Oct. 3 and when we meet on Wednesday, she will have a check for me!

We are about down to our last $100 bucks until payday on Friday and this is an incredible blessing. And I haven't even written my check yet - just set the intention to do it for the new moon.

Thank you for calling my attention to this perfect moment, Mary!

Cathy

moosmom
06-22-2009, 12:10 PM
My check is already written. Cooommeee on, mooshoo needs a sweater!!

Taz_Zoee
06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the reminder (and the link to the instructions). My check is written and tucked away for safe keeping. :)
With all my vet visits I could use the help.

Scooter's Mom
06-22-2009, 03:42 PM
With me not working due to surgery this is sure to help... and this morning I fell and sprained my wrist very badly and am off work another week! This no pay stuff is for the birds.

Medusa
06-22-2009, 03:56 PM
I can't think of anyone who couldn't use a boost in their finances right now, myself included. My kitchen remodel has gone waaaay over budget (I planned for it but still had overages that I hadn't counted on) but my ex-husband called and asked how it was going, I told him and he said "I'll send you a check for the overage". :eek: And this new moon cycle has just begun! :D

Catty1
06-22-2009, 04:10 PM
I just put my cheque away safely...about 15 min after the new moon started.

I REALLY need a break...like so many of us, work is slow, money is tight, and from past experience the Creator knows I am not stupid when I get a large amount of money. :)

Put it away, forget about it, the universe has heard...

phesina
06-22-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks again for the reminder, Mary. I've written mine and tucked it away.

Medusa
06-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Put it away, forget about it, the universe has heard...

Exactly, Candace! To do otherwise would be like digging up a seed to see if it's growing. It's growing. It's working. Keep the faythe. :)

Catherinedana
06-23-2009, 07:03 AM
. . .and a $600 check from the IRS waiting for me when I got home last night!!! I swear! :eek: :D

Scooter's Mom
07-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Many months ago, I bought a huge "stockpile" of canned kitty food... preparing for when I would be off work for my surgery (ie: no pay). Then I put it up in my pantry, still in the bags, and covered it with another bag... I've looked for it for months, upset that I lost all that money's worth of cat food that Charlie so desperately needs, since the dry food doesn't help him maintain weight.

I've been home 3 days (yes, again, no pay) with a migraine... went into the pantry and the bags of cat food just stared at me. I couldn't believe it. I only had 2 more cans for Charlie... and was so upset that I couldn't get him anymore yet. Now I have another months worth! What a blessing. I actually cried when I found it.

It's a small thing to most, but to me it's the world.

Medusa
07-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Many months ago, I bought a huge "stockpile" of canned kitty food... preparing for when I would be off work for my surgery (ie: no pay). Then I put it up in my pantry, still in the bags, and covered it with another bag... I've looked for it for months, upset that I lost all that money's worth of cat food that Charlie so desperately needs, since the dry food doesn't help him maintain weight.

I've been home 3 days (yes, again, no pay) with a migraine... went into the pantry and the bags of cat food just stared at me. I couldn't believe it. I only had 2 more cans for Charlie... and was so upset that I couldn't get him anymore yet. Now I have another months worth! What a blessing. I actually cried when I found it.

:)

phesina
07-09-2009, 07:54 PM

I don't think that's a small thing at all. And I also think it's a fine example of exactly what the Law of Abundance is about!

Scooter's Mom
07-09-2009, 08:10 PM
An even bigger thing happened! The hospital where I had my surgery refunded my copay! I don't know why, I didn't understand all the coding on their letter. I just know that it's a huge blessing.

Two in one day.

LOL and to think I cried over the kitty food... I really cried over that copay refund!

RICHARD
07-09-2009, 09:38 PM
LOL and to think I cried over the kitty food... I really cried over that copay refund!

Great, now you will have to get those leaky eyes fixed!;)

---------------------------------------

Does the Law Of Abundance pay off as far as vices go?:confused::eek::o

Yesterday I went to the store and bought 3 dollar scratchers. I had to 'invest' a few bucks on the state education fund, ya dig?

Originally I planned on going the day before and something told me NOT to make the trip.......

Each ticket was a winner - A free ticket, 2 and 4 dollars.:D