PDA

View Full Version : For the next 10 days I will be in..

snowbelle15
06-21-2009, 02:35 PM
My school is taking some students on a trip to Italy and Greece! :D For the first seven days I will be in Italy. After, we are taking a cruise to Greece, which we will be staying at for the last three days. We will be seeing so much, the Vatican, many museums, etc. We will also be visiting Pompei, which will be very interesting. :)

I cannot wait! I am so excited. :D We are leaving around 6 at night tomorrow and will arrive in Italy around 4 the next day. So it's about a 14 hour plane ride. :eek: That's a long time on a plane, but it'll be worth it. I've never been on a plane before, so I'm pretty nervous about that. I'm not sure if there will be interent (or if we will even have enough time to be on the internet) so I won't be on PT for awhile. /:

So, I will see everyone in 10 days! And I will take a lot of pictures. I promise to share them all with everyone when I come back. :)

pomtzu
06-21-2009, 03:27 PM
Lucky you! Have a wonderful trip.

Casper
06-21-2009, 03:58 PM
How lucky! I love plane rides... oh, and foreign countries are probably fun, too. ;)
I hope you have a great, memorable trip!
I can't wait for the pictures.

Karen
06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Have a wonderful time! Keep a notebook handy and write down stuff every time you have a free moment, so nothing is lost in the excitement of the trip!

Alysser
06-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Italy is amazing, I went in 2004, and I loved it. It's a place I want to live. :p Rome is amazing. Spain should be great too!! Have a wonderful and safe trip! I can't wait for the pics :love:

snowbelle15
06-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks everyone!:)

Have a wonderful time! Keep a notebook handy and write down stuff every time you have a free moment, so nothing is lost in the excitement of the trip!

This is a really good idea. Thank you!