PDA

View Full Version : natureslogic dog food & peanut

joycenalex
06-20-2009, 09:50 PM
the area that was on peanuts' left side that some of you saw at the dog park on memorial day has gotten very large. after some discussions and treatment by the vet, we're switching her food again. has anyone else tried this brand?

4 Dog Mother
06-22-2009, 09:07 AM
We have not tired it (or tried it either) nor have I even heard of it. We are going to have to change brands soon too - with some cuts in job situations we need to find something a little cheaper than what we are buying now.

joycenalex
06-28-2009, 06:56 AM
her skin is looking much much better, she is still nibbling a bit, i'm afraid it's now a habit, but i'm feeling hopeful that we've got a better grip on getting over this. i didn't want to give her the flea meds with all that raw skin. and her stools are better, more firm like when she was raw fed

IRescue452
06-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Its good to hear she's doing well. I'm sorry none of us have ever heard of the food so we haven't helped, but now we have first hand pt experience with it. I looked at the Nature's Logic website and its more showy, less info-y than it needs to be so I wouldn't have even tried to make a judgement on the food.

dreamparkingspace
06-28-2009, 06:45 PM
I gave my dogs nature's logic dog food a couple years ago, and it gave Shawnee upset stomach. I think my other 2 pups did okay on it though if I remember correctly, just not Shawnee (gave her horrible diarrhea). I feed all 3 of my dogs Wellness CORE now and it seems to agree with all of their tummies, and they enjoy the taste it seems too :)