PDA

View Full Version : Cats are wonderful.

SANDY FROST
06-20-2009, 05:52 PM
I've had cats all my life and they never cease to amaze me. Last 2 weeks I've been very depressed. I 'd rather not say why. But one of my cats has been my contest companion . Well some forms came in the mail I had to fill out and send back. I could not face the reality until one of my cats took matters in to his own paws. The forms were under a book and Baxter jumped unto that book and meowed and glared at me until I took those forms, Will I can't say no to my cat. I took the forms and filled them out and started to face reality and feel better,
Sandy Frost

3Catcondo
06-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Cats are wonderful. They are great companions and are so helpful when we are down and out. :)

RICHARD
06-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Can you get them to pick lottery numbers?:)

catmandu
06-21-2009, 12:34 PM
I dont know what I would do without My Dear Found Cats :love::love:
Most of my immediate family has passed on and being a retired Old Man I have lost contact with coworkers and friends.:confused:
I would be lonely if not for Pet Talk and My Furry Companions :love::love::love:and Best Fur Friends.:love::love::love:

SANDY FROST
06-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Can you get them to pick lottery numbers?:)

I wish!
Sandy Frost

SANDY FROST
06-21-2009, 01:28 PM
I dont know what I would do without My Dear Found Cats :love::love:
Most of my immediate family has passed on and being a retired Old Man I have lost contact with coworkers and friends.:confused:
I would be lonely if not for Pet Talk and My Furry Companions :love::love::love:and Best Fur Friends.:love::love::love:

Amen!
Sandy Frost

happylabs
06-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Sorry you are sad, but glad you have kitties to keep you company and help you smile. They definitely are so awesome! I have bouts of mild depression in winter some times. I hope I will always be able to have pets. They definitely make my life whole.

carole
06-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Cats are extremely sensitive to your moods, some more than others, i remember one day feeling very low and hopping into bed, just to sleep it away i guess, and Ellie who hardly ever comes upstairs, came on up and snuggled up close by me, i really believe she knew i needed her to comfort me and she did, i have never forgotten that moment, and realise she is my most sensitive cat in many ways.

Sandy i am sorry you are feeling low, and i hope that the kitties will indeed help to cheer you up, they are truly amazing in every way, that is why we love and adore them so much. :):love:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/2097_cheer_up-1.gif

SANDY FROST
06-21-2009, 10:38 PM
Thank you so much everyone for your kind posts. Between everyone on this thread and I'm feeling better.
Thanks!
Sandy Frost;)

momcat
06-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Over the past few months I don't know what I would have done without Groucho. My Mom was very sick for quite some time, a week before Christmas her doctor moved her to the nursing home's hospice unit. It was terribly hard to see her declining every week. When I'd get back from seeing Mom, Groucho would jump up and snuggle, purr, and the look on his face said he knew things weren't going very well. Mom passed four weeks ago. Groucho was the ultimate velcro kitty never leaving my side and following me everywhere. He was a tremendous comfort and still gives me snuggles and kitty kisses. It's amazing how they pick up on things and know exactly what to do to ease our pain.

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to your wonderful kitty :love: :love:

SANDY FROST
06-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Over the past few months I don't know what I would have done without Groucho. My Mom was very sick for quite some time, a week before Christmas her doctor moved her to the nursing home's hospice unit. It was terribly hard to see her declining every week. When I'd get back from seeing Mom, Groucho would jump up and snuggle, purr, and the look on his face said he knew things weren't going very well. Mom passed four weeks ago. Groucho was the ultimate velcro kitty never leaving my side and following me everywhere. He was a tremendous comfort and still gives me snuggles and kitty kisses. It's amazing how they pick up on things and know exactly what to do to ease our pain.

Sending lots of scritchies and lovies to your wonderful kitty :love: :love:

I think Groucho is an awesome cat.
Sandy Frost