PDA

View Full Version : For our sweet Fuzz...

weluvcats
06-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Six years ago today we sent our sweet old lady, Fuzz:love:, to the RB:(...She was 19, and had been sick for awhile(we think it was cancer). She had gone blind about a year before she died, but it didn't slow her down a bit. Fuzz had what we called serious "catitude"...she was always a feisty gal, and we loved her so much. She was the first cat that my husband and I had as a married couple (we both had had cats growing up), so she was very special to us...I'm so glad that we had her all those years. We still miss her, and can still see her beautiful deep sapphire blue eyes...We love and miss you Fuzz, and you'll always be in our hearts...:love:

Judy

Pinot's Mom
06-19-2009, 03:19 PM
The loss is just tremendous. I'm sorry for your pain, Judy.

Sweet Fuzz is playing at the bridge, and you'll see her again; I'm sure she drifts through once in a while to check on you!

Peace,
Maggie

catmandu
06-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Fuzz has a Great Job with the Animal Angel Army, she helps choose the Countries and Cities where thier Animal Angel Compadres will travel.:love:
Its a tough job , but someone has to do it, and Fuzz and the Animal Angel Scouts do a fine job , and make sure that every Animal Angel has something to eat , and someplace to visit.
Fuzzs Spirit will always be with you, just listen and you can her her purrrr!!
And shes picked out a Fantastic Place where you will all be reunited in love!!!
One Fine Day :love:

weluvcats
06-19-2009, 09:27 PM
Maggie...Thanks so much for your words of comfort...And I think you're right about Fuzz:love: drifting through for a visit now and then...There are times when I feel like she's nearby, and I think of those beautiful eyes of hers, and what a lovebug she was:), and I know she's visiting...:)

Catmandu, I love your idea of Fuzz:love: helping choose the locations that the Animal Angel Army will go next...She loved to be in the middle of things, and always thought that she was "in charge"!:D She was one of a kind, and I can still hear her squeaky meow and purr...Thanks for the wonderful thought.:):love:

phesina
06-20-2009, 11:59 AM
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ to you on this sad anniversary. It sounds like Fuzz had a wonderful long life. She is looking down at you and purring her comfort to you in your grief.

weluvcats
06-20-2009, 01:31 PM
phesina...Thanks so much for your kind words and thoughts...We were so lucky to have Fuzz in our lives as long as we did, and I'm sure that you're right and that she looks down and purrs for us from time to time...:love: Thanks again-:)

Judy

rg_girlca
06-24-2009, 01:29 PM
It doesn't matter how short or long of a time when we lose one of our beloved pets, they will always be in our hearts and in our thoughts.
You were so lucky to have shared such a long life with your precious Fuzz.
As time goes on, the tears slowly subside and a smile appears as we travel down memory lane thinking about the wonderful times we shared with our precious pet and how lucky we were, that they allowed us to share their lives with them.

Hugs