PDA

View Full Version : How do I update the title of one of my topics?

Grace
06-18-2009, 05:31 PM
I've done it before, but can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do it right now :confused:

Karen
06-18-2009, 09:33 PM
I've done it before, but can't, for the life of me, figure out how to do it right now :confused:

You can hit the "edit" button" in the first post of the thread, and there you have a field for the title which you can edit.

Grace
06-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Thank you so much - I didn't even try that this time. Sometimes I think I'm losing it :)

Karen
06-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Thank you so much - I didn't even try that this time. Sometimes I think I'm losing it :)

That phrase reminds me of an old Lucinda Williams song - it goes
"I think I lost it
Let me know if you come across it
Let me know if I let it fall
Along a back road somewhere ..."

Cinder & Smoke
06-18-2009, 11:35 PM
That phrase reminds me of an old Lucinda Williams song - it goes

"I think I lost it
Let me know if you come across it
Let me know if I let it fall
Along a back road somewhere ..."

Oh ... and let me know what *IT* was ...

I think I've forgotten ...

;)

blue
06-20-2009, 12:01 AM
I Lost It?

Medusa
06-27-2009, 03:11 PM
multiple quote in a reply, please? Thanx in advance. :)

Karen
06-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Hit the little button with the quote symbol (to the right of the button that says "quote") in each of the posts you want to quote in your reply, they'll turn orange, then at the bottom of the thread, his "post reply" and they'll all be there in your reply box.

Grace
07-01-2009, 02:50 PM
You can hit the "edit" button" in the first post of the thread, and there you have a field for the title which you can edit.

Okay - I tried to that right now - to indicate the puzzle was solved - and I could not do it! The only thing I could edit was the message itself - not the title.

Coming back in - the problem is solved, as is the puzzle - I needed to Go Advanced.

Karen
07-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Okay - I tried to that right now - to indicate the puzzle was solved - and I could not do it! The only thing I could edit was the message itself - not the title.

Coming back in - the problem is solved, as is the puzzle - I needed to Go Advanced.

Okay, glad you got it!

Sometimes what I see as a moderator is slightly different from what normal users see.