PDA

View Full Version : What Kind of Cats Are Out There on Pet Talk??

RockyRoad
09-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Hi, and I am just wondering what kind of cats people have. I don't really post here much, but I will try because I have to admit I am more of a Cat person. So can you guys tell me what kind of Cats you have?? Maybe I can learn a little more about cats here!:p
I'll start..

My cat's name is Sally. She is a Tabby cat, and is brown, black, tan, and white.

neko1
09-28-2002, 07:40 PM
I have a beautiful blue Abyssinian named Tama, a red and white named Pumpkin, a grey tabby Neko and a black and white Cookie.:D

I_love_cats
09-28-2002, 07:46 PM
I have three cats, a black and white named Joey, a brown tabby named Toby and a black tortie named Sabrina.

Logan
09-28-2002, 09:35 PM
My cats are "mutts", but Mimi mostly resembles a Maine Coon cat, and Butter is definitely a Siamese Mix of some sort. Mimi is the product of a brother/sister union :o but she is beautiful, and has never suffered any serious health problems, and she is now 13 years old. Butter, we just don't know about. He is a stray that showed up here almost two years ago, and never left!!!

Logan

krazyaboutkatz
09-28-2002, 10:14 PM
I have 3 male cats. Storm is a blue DLH. I think that he might have some Maine Coon in him. Pepper is a black DLH with a little bit of white under his tummy. He's very furry so I think that maybe both of his parents had long hair. Sunny is an orange and white DSH. He's half abbysinian and half tabby. He loves to talk to me and is full of energy. :)

toughCookie
09-29-2002, 01:59 AM
I have 5 cats...Muffin is a tortie, black, white, orange. Emma and Louise are grey tabbies, with some siamese, Charlie and Patches are both black and white.. Charlie is a long hair, the others are all shorthair.

Chinadoll
09-29-2002, 02:40 PM
Hello!
I have 3 kitties...
First came Scout. I found him outside of my apartment in desperate need of some TLC. He's a tabby, shorthair.
http://loyno.edu/~tdomil/sco.jpg

Then came Gigi. My boyfriend got her from a friend whose cat had kittens. Supossedly the father is a papered Himilayan. So she's part Himilayan and part ? She's a longhair.
http://loyno.edu/~tdomil/22.jpg

Finally Bixby. He's a black and white long haired kitty...I have no idea what breed he is...my Mother got him from a petstore then gave him to me to take care of.

Those are my babies along with my 5 ferrets. I have a zoo!

FloppsyLadySally54
09-29-2002, 08:52 PM
Ok, thanks, anybody else wanna share?? I love hearing about cats!!

The Cat Factory
09-29-2002, 08:59 PM
Mimi, Hercules and Xena are all Snowshoe Siamese. Majesty is a Marbled Bengal, Vader is half Siamese, half Black DSH. Peppurr is a tuxedo kitty, Spaz is an oriental shorthair cross, Felix is a stubby tailed Tuxedo, Tigger is a orange Tabby, Twinkles is a Calico.

neko1
09-30-2002, 05:36 AM
OOOh cat factory- bengals are gorgeous!!! Love to see a pic :)

Kirsten
09-30-2002, 06:25 AM
I agree, I also love bengals, they are beautiful cats. :D

My Luna is an ordinary tabby (brown/beige with a bit of orange) with a very sweet face.

Kirsten

yumyum6970
09-30-2002, 10:35 AM
I have two cats..Duchess (Birman) and Yum Yum (Ragdoll). Both are females.

margaret
09-30-2002, 01:56 PM
My two kitties are a female brown tabby/tortie mix, Saima (the first cat I ever adopted, my sweetie pie), who will be 5 years old in November, and a female calico, Miko (the second cat I adopted, my feisty, loveable girl), who is 3 years old.

The Cat Factory
09-30-2002, 02:30 PM
Here's a pic of Majesty:) I'll upload a few more later and post them:)

http://peppurr.tripod.ca/Majesty.gif

Desert Arabian
09-30-2002, 03:17 PM
I have a Silver Mackeral Tabby. He is a 'lil different then I regular tabby, they have different fur colors and patterns. I sure do love him. He was my grandmas cat for about a year, until she passed away. We got him from her. His name is Sir Dudley "Dudley".

jenluckenbach
09-30-2002, 06:23 PM
Well Floppsyladysally, you asked for this:

Only one of my cats is a real full breed. That is a Norwegian Forest cat. He is the brown tabby and white longhaired. He did not come from a breeder thought, and I don't really know much about the breed.
Three of my cats are DLH. An orange tabby female, a black male and a blue and white male.
The other 7 cats are DSH. A calico, actually a tabby calico, meaning she has white and where she is orange she is orange tabby vs. solid orange, and where she is black she is tabby striped also, instead of the usual solid black. A black tuxedo, male, two orange and whites. the one with more white is the female and the mostly orange one is the male. I have a solid white male, a silver tabby male and a dark tabby and white male.
Their names in order of the pictures with the avatar last are: Amber, Ashley, Biddy, Calvin, Fern, Jasper, Lucas, Monte, Rutherford, Sterling and Willow.

The Cat Factory
09-30-2002, 11:00 PM
Whoops! I forgot about Mischief! She's a Grey and Cream Tabby:)

Efrat
10-01-2002, 01:47 AM
I have four boys..
Gucci is a stray cat the looks like a breead called Korat, and my other 3 are british shorthairs. Tsoomi is british Blue, Milki is Liliac tabby point, and Kfitzi is Blue-point...

Barbara
10-01-2002, 11:38 AM
I have 2 cats: Filou is an Abyssinian, Tigris' dad is Abyssinian too but his mother was Siberian

Barbara
10-01-2002, 11:39 AM
Somehow I was too stupid to add 2 attachments, so here is Tigris

weeze
10-01-2002, 12:32 PM
Baby is a gray, black and white tabby and Minnie is black, probably a mix between american short hair and siamese.

Nancyszoo
10-01-2002, 04:51 PM
I'm bound to be close to having one of each! :cool:

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2002, 09:55 PM
Everyone's cats sure are beautiful. :D