PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sydney!

tatsxxx11
06-17-2009, 06:52 AM
Woo hoo! A chocolate Labbie delight is our extra special Dog of the Day!:D Good morning gorgeous girl! "Nice" and "beautiful" don't begin to describe how special you are! You are one adorable pupper Sydney, and me and my Labbie girl Star are so excited to have "one of our own" as our featured honoree!:D Oh, just look at that face!!! hehe How could anyone resist that precious face! And such a well behaved young lady, too; well, except for the occasional chewed sock!:p I learned long ago that Lab stay in puppy mode for at least their first 4 years, and you sweetheart are doing your legacy proud!:D You and your little Yorkie sidekick Winston must be quite the tag team, keeping your Mom hopping and on her toes, no doubt! But oh, the unconditional love, the laughs and smiles and joy you bring to her life, priceless!:love: And as a lifetime Lab lover and Mom to Labs, I can say with certainty that the fun and happy times, for you and your family, have only just begun! Hope you and your little Yorkie pal Winston enjoy the happiest, most Labalicious day of celebration, Sydney! Hopefully your Mom can fit in some time at the lake house sometime soon...what better way for a Lab to celebrate than with a swim....OK, maybe a snuggle with mom on the bed!:love: And speaking of snuggles, please have your mom give you and Winston both, a bunch of hugs and kisses for me...and ear rubbies!:D Congrats and wishes for a very happy life to you precious Sydney, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

LHCamry
06-17-2009, 08:32 AM
Sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful lady you are. You really are beautiful.
I just love your color. I bet you do love it at the lake. Most labs love water.
Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

A dog Lover:)

MoonandBean
06-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Oh Sydney...what a sweetie you are! It is very obvious how much you are loved and that makes me very happy! It sounds like you have the best life! There is nothing better than a lab at a lakehouse :)

You also have one of my favorite names for a girl dog...Sydney....love it! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
06-17-2009, 09:05 AM
We have an absolutely gorgeous chocolate Labbie girl to grace our screen this morning. Hi Sydney!! It's our pleasure to meet you. You have a wonderful personality and a great knack for writing.;) It definitely sounds like your life is the most enjoyable life ever, sweet girl. How nice to have a little bro to pal around with and play games. We're picturing the two of you together and we think it's a very cute sight. Mom has sent in some great pictures of you. Your beauty is certainly shining through. We think you're nice and beautiful too but we have to agree with Sandra, you are so much more!!!:love: Have a wonderful day today, celebrating your honor as our DOTD!!! Big congrats coming to you. Please tell the family to give you loads of kisses, pets, and scratches--some are from us to help celebrate. Oh yea, some kisses for little Winston too please. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
06-17-2009, 09:49 AM
:love::)What a stunning beauty you are, Sydney! :love: I loved reading about your story. You seem like a wonderfully loyal and kind girl. It is refreshing to read such a sweet story about such a sweet girl. I am very happy that YOU were named Dog of the Day today, so that we (the common folk) could see that beautiful face! Congratulations on your honor and I hope you have a wonderful, funfilled, love filled day with family and friends. Have a biscuits on me, and keep smiling!:love::D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3652/3505879691_b470dfa159_o.gif

lizbud
06-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Hello Sydney,

I love your name sweetie and you are a gorgeous girl.:) I am so happy
to meet you today & offer my Congratulations on being chosen as our
deserving DOG OF THE DAY. :love: Many cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.

LoveMyBabies
06-17-2009, 06:27 PM
You are absolutely beautiful :) You sound like a very happy girl with a great great life!!
Congratulations on DOTD!!!:love: