PDA

View Full Version : Time to say Goodbye!

Laura's Babies
06-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Boo knows it is time for me to be going back to work, for the last several days she has stayed up in the living room and been real demanding of my attention, more than EVER!

I have my luggage in the sewing room so it isn't out for them to see but you can't fool Boo! She KNOWS!

I just want to cry, having to leave them and many times I walk out of here with tears in my eyes, knowing I will miss them and they will miss me. BUT! I must work to keep us comfortable like we are use to and we ALL like to eat, working feeds us all...

So, in the morning, I will be getting in the rental car and heading off to pick up our leandman and Captain and we will go to Memphis to catch the boat. So, this in my "Goodbye" to all you and your babies. All of you stay happy and well and keep your babies the same too.. I should be back on
July 15th. Take Care!! :love:

catmandu
06-16-2009, 02:43 PM
I used to hate to leave the Found Cats when I went to work.
It must be terrible to leave them for that length of time!!!:eek:
Is there a time for retirement after a certain time of service, so you and Your Cats can have fun 24/7?:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 02:44 PM
:) So its on to work again.. Ok just be that away & have to work..:D Have a very safe drive & safe month of work on the boat.. See ya when you get back..

Medusa
06-16-2009, 03:01 PM
I stress whenever I have to leave the Fur Posse so I can only imagine how you feel each time, Laura. Journey well, girlfriend. :)

Moesha
06-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Have a safe trip. We will miss you just as your kitties will. See if you can get us another cooking lesson! ;)

Randi
06-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh Laura, I know how you feel, and can imagine how your kitties will miss you, but.... time will fly by, and before you know it, you're back home! :)

Have a nice and safe trip and share your cooking with us when you get back! :p Will look forward to seeing you again!

phesina
06-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Bon voyage, Laura! Safe journey, and safe home!

Donnaj4962
06-16-2009, 03:33 PM
I can imagine how you feel. I hate leaving my girls whenever I am gone for more than a day or two.

I bet they have friends over, party, and know they have time to clean up before you get home! When you start to miss them, picture them riproaring and playing with one another! ;)

Have a safe trip!

Donna and the girls

Karen
06-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Have a wonderful trip. I used to tell Miss Hoppy "I've gotta go to work, that pays for the carrots!"

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 04:46 PM
:) Yes that is somewhat the same thing I tell my babies in the mornings.. I will say goodbye to each one & state gotta to go to work so we can buy the kitty food..
Have a wonderful trip. I used to tell Miss Hoppy "I've gotta go to work, that pays for the carrots!"

pomtzu
06-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Stay safe! One day you can retire and become a full time stay at home Kitty Mom! :)

Pinot's Mom
06-16-2009, 06:52 PM
Safe travels Laura, and we'll talk to you soon!!;)

3Catcondo
06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Have a safe trip Laura! I know you will miss your babies. Hurry back with more recipes :)

Laura's Babies
06-17-2009, 03:42 AM
They are taking turns in my lap this morning. Boo first, now Giz.. I am going to miss them so much.. :(

I'll be leaving soon so take care all of you. I will miss you and your babies too..

Pawsitive Thinking
06-17-2009, 03:56 AM
Be safe - look forward to catching up when you get back x

Killearn Kitties
06-17-2009, 03:57 AM
Safe travels! We will look forward to seeing you when you get back. Enjoy those kitty cuddles.

Catty1
06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
{{{{hugs}}}} Enjoy your trip!

"I'm so glad I'm back home I'm glad I went." :)

See you soon!