PDA

View Full Version : Kitten abandoned in city mailbox

columbine
06-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Can't help but kinda wish she'd been addressed to me. Here's the story (http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/06/kitten_found_in.html). She's fine, now dubbed Postina.

Love, Columbine

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 12:52 PM
:love: Aweee isnt she just a Cutie Pie.. I have never heard of kitten in mail box before.. Oh yes she will have a new home in no time at all.. I like the name Postina..

moosmom
06-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh Columbine, she's beautiful!!!! I'm glad this is another happen ending and I'm SURE she'll get a home quicklly.

Medusa
06-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh for crying out loud! What in the world is wrong w/people? I'm so weary of reading stories such as this. The poor little girl must've been so scared. Thankfully, she's safe and as cute as a button so I'm sure she'll be placed in a permanent home right away. Calicos rule!

catmandu
06-16-2009, 03:12 PM
That reminds me of a night many years ago when I found a black and white Youndg Cat in an empty newspaper box in front of the apartment where I used to live.
This was in 1985 where the paper was a quarter.
I took hiom in and he became My Dear Mr Scrappy:love::love: , Pouncers:love::love:

Heart Cat, though not a first.:rolleyes:
We are prayng that Postina will have as happy a home and is the Cat Companion that Mr Scrappy is to us.:love::love:

3Catcondo
06-17-2009, 07:59 AM
What a neat story, thank goodness this baby is safe and sound. Had I found her when I was in Boston for 2 wks for work I would have brought her home w/ me and gotten her a forever home. Thanks for sharing!!!!:)

RICHARD
06-17-2009, 03:06 PM
As bad as this sound?

Thank goodnes she was stuffed into a mail box and not ????????

:D

katladyd
06-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't believe the cruelty of some people! I am so glad this kitty will soon have a furrever home!

aTailOf2Kitties
06-17-2009, 03:40 PM
this kitten will have people lined up to adopt it now, just because it's "famous". A lot of those people wouldn't have ever considered going to the shelter and adopting a kitten, until they saw this one on TV or newspaper and felt sorry for it. Hopefully some other little kitties at the shelter will find new homes when people come looking for the "mailbox kitty"