PDA

View Full Version : Attention Hazleton, PA & surrounding areas keep your cats inside!

Anikaca77
06-16-2009, 12:34 PM
This is really important that we GET THIS OUT NOW.if anyone has looked at the news lately, you may have heard of the florida cat serial killer. if you really follow the news, you may have heard about the "free cat" in the valley (drums area) that was killed and put in the box.We just got our first mutilated kitten call. This kitten was clearly killed by a human, not a wild animal. It was decapitated, skinned, and other gross, horrific details that no animal should ever have to endure. The pain this poor thing had to deal with for no reason is unthinkable. someone is trying to replicate what is happening in the valley and in florida in hazleton, just off Locust St.This being said, we are advising you to keep your animals INSIDE or TOTALLY supervised so that your pet does not become a target. PLEASE repost this to raise awareness and if you have ANY information about this, please call the Hazleton Police, or even call or drop us a line. Please, please, please take a second to repost this. This is AWFUL and needs to be STOPPED NOW.Thank you.lindseyThe Hazleton Animal Shelter 101 N poplar st hazleton pa 18201570 454 [email protected]/hazanimalshelterpetfinder.com/shelters/pa153

http://poconos.craigslist.org/pet/1223488903.html

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 12:46 PM
:( Oh I know & its just so sicking to read about.. For sure my babies always stay indoors.. Thanks for the update..

happylabs
06-16-2009, 01:32 PM
This is one of several reasons that my cats are strictly indoor cats.

Anikaca77
06-16-2009, 02:59 PM
My guys are all indoor kitties as well. I hope this isn't true but it looks like it must be.

I can't believe how sick some people are in this world.

Poor kitties.

Melissa

Medusa
06-16-2009, 03:30 PM
All these reports are giving me chest pains. Seriously. Why is this happening?