PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!

Nomilynn
06-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Not sure if anyone noticed :p..

A couple of weeks ago my computer completely died on me, and I had to get a new one and get it all set up. I did some shopping around and finally decided on the HP T4200 Lap Top and I LOOOOVE it. It's nice a big and it has the full keyboard, and since I was replacing the desktop, I wanted my creature comforts. I just got it back today and so after taking a couple weeks off from the internet I am FINALLY back online and no longer in withdrawls!!

I also found a job! It's only 3 days a week but it pays well enough that I am ok for now, and once I'm settled in I will look for a second part timer. I absolutley love this job, and who I work for. The office is awesome and everyone is super.

So all in all, things are looking up. Glad to be back, though!!! :D

Karen
06-16-2009, 01:41 AM
Welcome back, we missed you!

Scooter's Mom
06-16-2009, 01:41 AM
You have been on my mind, and seeing this message is wonderful!

I am thrilled that you have a job that will tide you over - and the best part is you enjoy the people you work with and the tasks you perform!

Many ((hugs)) are headed your way!

Randi
06-16-2009, 05:08 AM
Hi Nomilyn! It's nice to see you again, and I'm so glad to hear you got a great job - congratulations! :D

Pinot's Mom
06-16-2009, 07:38 AM
Congratulations on your job and your computer! I know all too well right now the computer issues; they're a little frustrating!

moosmom
06-16-2009, 08:48 AM
Of COURSE we noticed!!! Silly woman! Glad to see you're back and posting. Congrats on the new job.

Logan
06-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Congratulations on your new computer and the job! Boy that is huge when you find something you love with people who are genuinely nice to work with. Wouldn't it be great if it worked into a full time position? One can hope!

captain
06-16-2009, 07:52 PM
GREAT news about the job!!!!
GREAT to see you back too ... :D

Nomilynn
06-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks everyone!! I'm so happy to be online!!

ramanth
06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Welcome back!! :love: :D

Vermontcat
06-16-2009, 09:41 PM
It's good to see you back!:)
Congratulations on the new job and the new computer.
Now we just need to see new pictures of your pretty kitties!;)

Edwina's Secretary
06-16-2009, 10:03 PM
I also found a job! It's only 3 days a week but it pays well enough that I am ok for now, and once I'm settled in I will look for a second part timer. I absolutley love this job, and who I work for. The office is awesome and everyone is super.

So all in all, things are looking up. Glad to be back, though!!! :D

So very glad to hear it!

krazyaboutkatz
06-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Welcome back and congrats on your new job!!!:D Hopefully it'll turn into a permanent one. Congrats on your new computer too. I'm glad to hear that things are finally looking up for you.:)

Nomilynn
06-16-2009, 11:59 PM
I guess with the new computer I can't say no to the pictures :) I will try to post some by this weekend. I always have Monday and Friday off, so I guess Friday is a photoshoot day! :)