PDA

View Full Version : *~*In The Drive Tru with Deposit & Out~*~UpDate Pics Post #12*~*

lvpets2002
06-15-2009, 12:24 PM
:love: This is what happened on Friday 12th after work.. I drove to my bank to make a paycheck deposit.. For some reason I decided to go to the Drive Thru.. You see I never do that = I always go indoors.. Ok I am at the Drive Thru at the Bank.. With my window rolled down I could hear this meowing going on & getting Louder.. Now we are all in our cars looking to see if we see anything on the ground.. Well by some of us talking we figure out the meow is coming from this women's Suburban.. I dashed out of my vehicle fast & got to the suburban & told the lady to shut her engine off fast.. She said she had just come from work to the bank.. Well after me getting under the vehicle three times & under the hood on the Hot engine twice I was able to grab the kitten fast & toss her into my arms.. Well she clamped down with all teeth & claws on my hands first.. I was determined not to let go.. Yes the baby is a girl & she is 6 to 8 wks old at the most.. Now by the time this was over me & the kitten all engine dirty & the drive thru was backed up & no-one complained at all.. Everyone was just watching all of this take place.. This baby is home now & after we both had a bath & rested did we all feel better.. I have told her all weekend she is one Lucky Lucky wittle girl.. So please meet Tatiana.. That is = Tat i ana..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/tatiana001.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/004-48.jpg

Laura's Babies
06-15-2009, 12:37 PM
:eek: OH MY GOD! What a pretty little baby she is!!! AND extreemly LUCKY! Phew, what a ride that had to be for her... Are you going to keep her? Looks like she is "at home" already.

GILL
06-15-2009, 12:50 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. What a pretty and very lucky little girl.

lvpets2002
06-15-2009, 12:52 PM
:love: Isnt she a Sweetie Pie.. Yes She Is At Home.. She has made friends with Taccoa & Duma.. She has slept with Taccoa all weekend.. Yes can you even think of the ride to the bank in that hot engine.. Trust me Laura that engine was Hot when I was getting into it just to find this baby.. The baby survived not getting into the engine fan & survived the heat.. She is for sure One Lucky Girl.. Heck she said a Bath was a piece of cake compared to the rest of the day..

happylabs
06-15-2009, 01:19 PM
That is unbelievable and what a SWEET HEART she is!!!

Tell her she best behave now because she is minus one of her 9 lives. :D

Taz_Zoee
06-15-2009, 01:41 PM
OH my goodness!! I got tears in my eyes reading this story. She is such a cutie! And that just shows you that everything happens for a reason. Tatiana is the reason you went through the drive thru instead of going inside that day.

Welcome Home Tatiana!!! :D :D

Prairie Purrs
06-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Thank you for rescuing this darling little tuxie! What a sweet face she has. Maybe her nickname should be ATM (Amazing Tuxie Miracle). :D

Donnaj4962
06-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Oh my, what a story of survival and now she has a furever home! She truly is a lucky! I am so glad you heard her meows and were able to find her!

Welcome to PT sweet Tatiana. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of you with your new family!

astrid
06-15-2009, 03:03 PM
...everything happens for a reason. Tatiana is the reason you went through the drive thru instead of going inside that day.

I agree 100%!!! :love:

What a beautiful story, I got so excited when I read it. Thank you for rescuing that little baby girl!!!
...and congratulations!!!! :D she's so pretty!!!

catmandu
06-15-2009, 03:11 PM
What a Dear Little Rescue Cat, and now you have a Tuxedo Scrappyish Cat all your own.:love::love:
Tatiana is such a Little Doll , and we pray that she didnt scratch up your hands too badly.

Mr Scrappy Angels down in Texas now as hes been assigned to be Tatianas other Gurdian Angel, you Helene being her Number One Guardian Angel.:love::love:
Bless You for taking Tatiana in, we know that she will repay you many times over in :love::love::love:

Karen
06-15-2009, 03:13 PM
Blessings on your both, and on the lady whose car she stowed away in, and on all those who were patient with the wait at the drive-through.

Tatiana is a lovely elegant name for such a wee little kitten, but with love and care I am sure she'll grow into it!

lvpets2002
06-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Thank you for rescuing this darling little tuxie! What a sweet face she has. Maybe her nickname should be ATM (Amazing Tuxie Miracle). :D

:) Hey I like the ATM nickname.. Ok its Tatiana ATM.. Tatiana means Tiger.. Trust me her meows were like a Tiger.. I started to name her after the bank name.. I have choosen Tatiana ATM.. Thanks for the cute nickname..

Yes there had to be a Omen for me to have gone to the Drive Thru Friday.. Like I said I Never go there.. Here is a couple more pics of her playing..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/tatiana003.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/tatiana002.jpg

phesina
06-15-2009, 03:22 PM
Oh... my..... God.............

What a story. Thank you so much, Helene, for rescuing her and bringing her home. God bless you and Tatiana. What a gorgeous little girl. :love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
06-15-2009, 03:25 PM
:love:Awww, what a sweetie! Thank you for your rescue!! She'll thank you enough, too, I'm sure!

Medusa
06-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Wow, talk about fate! That is an incredible story! How lucky for her that you heard her and were able to rescue her! Thank you so much for taking the time and having the patience. What a wonderful story and what a beautiful, sweet little girl! :love:

momcat
06-15-2009, 06:33 PM
What a dynamic story, I'm sitting here in absolute awe! Tatiana is way too adorable so please feel free to share plenty of pictures. There's no such thing as too many pictures here, especially of babies!!!

Welcome to PT, little Tatiana! You are one irresistable little fuzzball! Please come see us again very soon? Sending you lots of welcome scrithcies, tummy rubs, lovies and smoochies :love::love:

Thank you so much for helping this beautiful baby! Your efforts under some risky conditions gave your new little companion a chance for a wonderful life.

Groucho said to be sure to tell you he's sending you tons of kitty hugs and kitty kisses for helping his fellow kitty in need.

katladyd
06-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Awwwww! Tatiana is so lucky you were there! Thank you for giving this adorable tuxie a furever home!

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 08:29 AM
:love: Yes Tatiana for sure sends Many Thanks for the Very Nice Support, Concerns & Compliments.. She has for sure brought New Meaning to the word Rescue.. She sleeps right next to me at night & in the day time she sleeps with Taccoa.. She thinks Taccoa is her meowmom.. Boy Howdy she plays non stop.. She is like gosh so many toys to choose from.. She is a Cutie Sweetie Pie for sure..

RICHARD
06-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Do you ever wonder WHY you make decisions like the one you made?

I always wonder who or what takes us down those roads.....or drive thrus!:D

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 10:52 AM
:) Yes I am still wondering why I decided to go to the drive thru.. In the past 15 - 20 yrs at this bank have always gone to the indoors of the bank.. For sure God was looking out for this wittle Tatiana..
Do you ever wonder WHY you make decisions like the one you made?

I always wonder who or what takes us down those roads.....or drive thrus!:D

gini
06-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Oh, I am so glad that you shared this story. THANK YOU......THANK YOU
for going to so much trouble to save this precious little baby.

And now she has a forever home with you. It just doesn't get any better than this!!

Many blessings to you both!!

phesina
06-16-2009, 03:37 PM
Gosh.. if Tatiana thinks Taccoa is her Meowmie... does that mean that Elmer is her daddy?

RedHedd
06-16-2009, 03:56 PM
OMG! What a lucky cutie patootie! It's amazing she was unhurt through all that. Have you taken her to a vet just to be 100% sure she's 100% okay? She's 100% CUTE! that's for sure!

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 04:27 PM
:eek: OMG I did not even think of that.. Elmer & Taccoa have a new child.. MMmmm I dont know why but Tatiana bonded & visa versa with Taccoa from the very beginning.. Last night Tatiana would snuggle over with me & then with Taccoa..
Gosh.. if Tatiana thinks Taccoa is her Meowmie... does that mean that Elmer is her daddy?

lvpets2002
06-16-2009, 04:30 PM
:) Yes we went Saturday AM to the Vet to get checked out.. Her stool & blood work came out fine.. And got our first booster (in which she was not thrilled with).. She is just a healthy bouncy wittle Lucky Lucky Girl.. Again she Thanks All for the Very Nice Support & Compliments..
OMG! What a lucky cutie patootie! It's amazing she was unhurt through all that. Have you taken her to a vet just to be 100% sure she's 100% okay? She's 100% CUTE! that's for sure!

cassiesmom
06-18-2009, 10:57 PM
WHUMP!! That was me falling off my chair with all the Tatiana cuteness and this amazing story! Look out, Furr Purr kitties, I might be on my way to Texas to give this precious little one an in-person hug or 10,000 ;) No, seriously, she's in perfect hands with you and just the cutest thing! I hope she passes all the "F" tests with flying colors (FIV, FELV, FIP...) *kiss kiss kissie kiss*

:love:
Elyse

pomtzu
06-19-2009, 01:24 PM
What a cutie, and a great rescue story too.

My son had a similar incident, only this happened at a stop light on a busy 3 lane highway. He was waiting for the light to turn green, and glanced at the vehicle in the lane next to him, and saw a kitten hanging on to the underside of it. He jumped out of his car and was waving his arms so traffic wouldn't start moving - hollered to the woman in the car to not move it, then crawled under the vehicle and rescued poor kitty. In the meantime, other people had gotten out of their cars to see what was going on, and all in all, the whole incident brought traffic to a standstill. Even had a cop show up because someone had called 911 thinking there had been an accident.:eek: The woman that kitty had hitched a ride with, had never seen this kitty before, but she ended up giving it a new home with her. :)

lvpets2002
06-19-2009, 04:05 PM
:eek: WoW at a traffic light = OMG .. Well I will stick to the Drive Up at the bank ok.. Well I know we were having a backup of traffic at the bank too.. As well no-one complained or said anything bad/cross.. Everyone (like your son's case) just sat there & watched.. Tatiana Thanks All for the Support & Nice Compliments.. She is doing great & just a eating & playing lots..
What a cutie, and a great rescue story too.

My son had a similar incident, only this happened at a stop light on a busy 3 lane highway. He was waiting for the light to turn green, and glanced at the vehicle in the lane next to him, and saw a kitten hanging on to the underside of it. He jumped out of his car and was waving his arms so traffic wouldn't start moving - hollered to the woman in the car to not move it, then crawled under the vehicle and rescued poor kitty. In the meantime, other people had gotten out of their cars to see what was going on, and all in all, the whole incident brought traffic to a standstill. Even had a cop show up because someone had called 911 thinking there had been an accident.:eek: The woman that kitty had hitched a ride with, had never seen this kitty before, but she ended up giving it a new home with her. :)

phesina
06-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Elmer is so relieved and happy to know how well his new daughter has checked out at the vet's!

cassiesmom
06-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh, Helene, what a darling, precious kitty! I'm sure all our RB kitties had a paw in this one!

cassiesmom
09-03-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm bouncing this thread up again, lvpets2002, because I keep going to the bank and getting nothing but deposit slips and (occasionally) cash. It's been that way all summer. Probably just as well, though, because I don't know what Cassie would do if I went to the bank and came home with a kitten!

Husky_mom
09-03-2009, 08:36 PM
well.. good thing you bumped it up.. as I totally totally missed this.. what a pretty girl ATM is... and she did seem at home since day one.. well.. she was afterall..

phesina
09-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Dear little Tatiana, my dearest daughter,

I have been getting together a "Welcome Home" package for my adorable little girl and "Thank you" to your Meowmie for rescuing you!

I have to get Meowmie on the stick to pack it all up and send it off to you.. it's so hard to get good help these days...

Your loving Dad Elmer, your uncles Bob and Sydney, and aunts Poppy, Peony, and Sparkler, and your Grandmeowmie Pat :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=118&pictureid=943

cassiesmom
09-04-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm bouncing this thread up again...

Whoa! Pun totally NOT intended! Sorry...

lvpets2002
09-07-2009, 03:48 PM
:love: I know bad meowmom with no new pics.. Tatiana is growing so much.. She had her girly surgery about 2 weeks ago.. She is all healed up now.. She is doing so good.. Update with pics soon.. Many Thanks for all of your loving thoughts & concerns..

krazyaboutkatz
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks for bumping up this thread because I missed it the first time.:o Wow!!! What an amazing story.:) Thanks so much for being there at the right time to rescue this cute widdle girl.:) I'm so glad to hear that she's doing well and fitting right in with your other furkids.:)

cassiesmom
06-30-2010, 11:33 AM
Dear Miss Tatiana! I missed your one-year gotcha day, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

It has now been a whole year and not once have I left the bank with anything other than deposit slips and (occasionally) cash! But never once a kitty! You are definitely one in a million!! :love:

How are you? I understand you have new kitten siblings at your house --- how do you like them?

Your admirer,
Elyse

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 12:44 PM
:love: Yes its been a year since I rescued Tatiana ATM from the Hot SUV Engine at the Bank Drive Thru.. She thinks she is the New Babies Mom Now.. She for sure is a Loving Bigg Girl Now.. Thanks for the Loving Suport & Concerns..
Dear Miss Tatiana! I missed your one-year gotcha day, I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

It has now been a whole year and not once have I left the bank with anything other than deposit slips and (occasionally) cash! But never once a kitty! You are definitely one in a million!! :love:

How are you? I understand you have new kitten siblings at your house --- how do you like them?

Your admirer,
Elyse

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/PAZZAFUEGOTWINS009.jpg

katladyd
06-30-2010, 01:21 PM
She has lost none of her beauty as she has aged! God is smiling down on you for opening your heart and your home to so many little fur souls.:love:

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 03:46 PM
:love: Many Thanks for your Loving Support & Very Nice Compliments..
She has lost none of her beauty as she has aged! God is smiling down on you for opening your heart and your home to so many little fur souls.:love:

Catty1
06-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Tatiana then and now...what a wonderful story!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/tatiana001.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/tatiana003.jpg

http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae328/bogart2009/PAZZAFUEGOTWINS009.jpg

catmandu
06-30-2010, 04:00 PM
:love:Hello Tatiana:love:
We had forgotten how much you resemble Mr Scrappy Angel :love:
and Second Chance Porch Cat Scrappy Two!!:love:
What a remarkable life you have lived Tatiana , and its such a series of lucky breaks :) landing you in the Most Purrfect Cat Home in Texas!!:love::love:
That home must be filled with Love and Cat Companionship with All of Your Wonderful Cats living there Helene:love:
Bless you and May Our Lord praise you for caring:love::love:

lvpets2002
06-30-2010, 04:03 PM
:love: Yes she has grown into a Loving Lady.. Sorry the pic was blurry.. I will have to get a better one taken..