PDA

View Full Version : Tabby is turning 21!!

Donnaj4962
06-14-2009, 08:54 PM
My sweet little heart kitty is turning 21 tomorrow (June 15). We have been together since she was about 4 months old, and now she turns 21! We have been through a lot together... boyfriends, marriage, divorce, more boyfriends, and many moves to new homes. But through it all, she has been by my side, my faithful companion. Tabitha is my first cat, and I could never have asked for a better friend.

I will try to post pictures this week. Tomorrow will be tuna for dinner, her favorite!

I love you my sweet Tabitha May! Happy birthday! :love::love::love:

catnapper
06-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Wow! 21 years old! She's legal now.... well if she were a hooman girl! ;)

snowbelle15
06-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Happy birthday, Tabbby!, and many more. :]]
Hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the tuna dinner. :D

momcat
06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Happy Purrthday Tabitha :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wishing a very special kitty girl a day filled with love, lots of your favorite treats, loads of fun, and everything a sweet purrthday girl like you could possibly want!

Sending you lots of happy purrthday scritchies and lovies :love: :love:

Taz_Zoee
06-14-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow 21! That's great!! My Taz turns 14 tomorrow (at least that's the birthday I gave him). I sure hope he lives a nice long healthy life like Tabitha. :D

Happy Birthday Tabitha!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-14-2009, 11:59 PM
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TABITHA!!! I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:) I look forward to seeing some pictures of you. I bet you're a gorgeous girl.:)

Medusa
06-15-2009, 06:07 AM
Wow, 21, eh? You've got my Pidge beat by a year! Good for you, Tabby girl! Can't wait to see some pix! :love:

smokey the elder
06-15-2009, 07:00 AM
Way to go, Tabitha!

Laura's Babies
06-15-2009, 07:28 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA!!

May you have a wonderful day, all day long and get pampered and spoiled!

happylabs
06-15-2009, 08:27 AM
Wow 21...that is awesome! You must have been an excellent kitty mom. :love: :)

I wish dogs lived longer. Casey is turning 13 next month. I can relate to everything you have been through over the years. We are so lucky to have our pets by our sides through thick and thin!

Donnaj4962
06-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Hi everyone, Tabby here....

Thank you all for the wonderful purrrrthday wishes! Meowmie and I layed in bed this morning, and we shared a lot of great memories. We have had some fun adventures. One time, we moved to an apartment that had no screens on the windows and I jumped out, but Meowmie didn't know! I was lost for almost 24 hours, but somehow, I found my way home. I have never done that again! Another time I snuck out the front door and Meowmie looked out the patio door and there I was. I was just looking around at the bushes and trying to chase some squirrels! She was so scared, but I was right there!

Now I prefer to spend my days laying on the bed, sleeping between the pillows. That is where I sleep with Meowmie at night also. I like to be touching her all the time. I have a very loud purr, and Meowmie says it calms her. Sometimes I get a wild streak and I will run through the house, play with a catnip mousie, and I love to bring milk rings to play with on the bed!

I love my Meowmie, and I know she loves me. We are bestest friends!

Pinot's Mom
06-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, Tabitha, that sounds like a wonderful Birthday! I know the rest of your day will be just as sweet!

HAPPY PURRRFFDAY TABITHA!:D

From Maggie and Pinot-girl

catmandu
06-15-2009, 09:33 AM
Oh my Goodness thats wonderful that you have had All Of Those Many Yeras of Love together.:love::love:
I pray that in three years that My Seniors will be able to celebrate 21 years as well!!:cool::cool:
Tabitha certainly is a testament :love:o the Wonderful Care and TLC:love: that she has recieved and we pray that you have more time together to enjoy your friendship.:D:D
Con Cat Ulations Tabitha!!!:love::love:

GILL
06-15-2009, 01:14 PM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYfrom the CREW

phesina
06-15-2009, 03:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TABITHA!

21 years.. WOW!

katladyd
06-16-2009, 12:19 AM
My Significant Other's oldest cat, Tomas, lived to be almost 22! They shared so much together in 21 years that it was very hard on him when T passed. I don't think he is fully over it yet! Happy Birthday to Tabby and may she have many more!!!

Sonia59
06-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Happy 21st birthday, Lady! :love:

Kirsten
06-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Wow, Tabitha! 21 years!!

Happy birthday to you, sweet girl!!

Kirsten

catlady1945
06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Wow, congratulations and best wishes! Hope she is in good health.

Our two older cats are 20 and 19, with the baby at 14 years old.

weluvcats
06-16-2009, 09:04 PM
21!!! That is just fantastic:D:D and I'm so happy that you have had your wonderful sweet baby with you all these years...One of our beloved sweeties, Fuzz, made it to 19 before she passed...

Give Tabitha a big hug for us all, and I hope she enjoyed her tuna!!!:D Wishing you more happy years with your sweet girl!!:love:

Vermontcat
06-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Happy 21st Birthday to sweet Tabitha!:D
Give her a big birthday hug and kiss from me.:)
I would love to see some photos of her when you can post them.