View Full Version : Oopsie

catnapper
06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
The little ones were supposed to go to their first adoption event today.... and I totally forgot to get them tested for FIV, FeLV, etc. :eek:

I was looking forward to them going (honestly!) but was equally relieved once we realized they couldn't go to the adoption event without the tests!

Hubby was upset on two levels:
1) They are running around with our guys untested and therefore could infect them IF something was wrong... but even hubby recognizes that these are two incredibly healthy babies and the likelihood of them having anything that could infect our guys is slim to none.
2) That I forgot. Honest to goodness, I completely forgot all about the testing! He'd mad at me because he thinks I'm not even trying to find them homes.

So I guess they get to run around here for a couple more weeks til the next event. And guess who's the one who BEGGED for today's adoption event? ME! I begged a few weeks ago. Ooopsie! :o

Scooter's Mom
06-14-2009, 08:30 PM
I thought he said Mystic had his forever home already?

catnapper
06-14-2009, 08:55 PM
I thought he said Mystic had his forever home already?

Yeah, me too :o Tonight he was asking me if we could change his name. He really doesn't like "Mystic" and wants something as original as "Blackie" or "Shadow" :rolleyes: He goes back and forth just as much as I do. We love this little guy, but also know our current financial situation is really in crisis mode.

kitten645
06-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Oh my! I think I hear S. Freud on the line...something about a "slip"? LOL! Well I believe in karma and maybe this is the universe's way of giving Mystic a couple of more weeks to worm his way furthur into your hearts! :love:

catmandu
06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
I forget things quite a bit, but now I have a note book from Guatemala to write things down. I have a feeling that you will enjoy the Kittens stayover , and that thier Kitten Antics will make Your Cats young again!!!:love::love: