PDA

View Full Version : Magical Spike!

tatsxxx11
06-13-2009, 05:49 AM
Good morning Spike! Me and my Lab Star are honored to be the first to congratulate you on your big day in the spotlight, beautiful boy.:cool: Your proud person's beautifully written, heartfelt tribute to her best friend and soul mate has brought tears to my eyes. Yes Spike, you're more than just a dog, you're a heart healer, ambassador, wise teacher and devoted companion; a stunning Yellow Lab with a heart of gold. More than Dog of the Day, you're Dog of a Lifetime.:love: As your Mom (or Dad) has said, a doggie like you comes along maybe once in a lifetime, and how blessed she is to have you there by her side, through the good times and bad, bringing endless joy and unconditional love and devotion to her life! You truly are ***magical*** And as a Lab mom myself, all I can say is I understand just how she feels!:love: Keep up the good work sweetheart, being the best friend a human could ever hope for, spreading good will and smiles wherever you go! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration with your family, Spike! I'm sure all of your adoring friends and fans, in addition to your family, are going to be so proud to see you honored here today!:love: Hugs, love, and happy Labbie butt wiggles and woofs to you beautiful Spike, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love: Make sure your Mom gives you an extra special, yummy, fave treat for me, OK big guy?:)

Daisy and Delilah
06-13-2009, 08:00 AM
What a great picture of you in your beautiful Florida pool, Mr. Spike. Who doesn't love a gorgeous Labbie? The story your Mom writes is heartwarming and inspirational. You are one loved handsome man. You've really been instrumental in improving Mom's life, all the way around. We can see that you are definitely your Mom's DOTD every day. We are honored to have you as our DOTD here this morning as well. Congratulations to you, sweetheart. We hope you and Mom have a wonderful day, full of celebration. Please tell her to add some kisses from us as our little gift to help in the festivities. Happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida :cool: :cool:

wolfensteinsmom
06-13-2009, 10:59 AM
What a beautiful boy you are, Spike! :)I just can't verbalize how special you appear to be!:love:I am very glad that you have a human who truly appreciates you for the wonderful dog you are. :DWe are priviledged to have been able to read your story. Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day, and have a wonderful, funfilled day with friends and LOTS of treats!:love:

irish
06-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Hello Handsome Spike. You look like such a noble fellow, I don't wonder that your human loves you so. I hope you have a lot of happy years together. I love your facial expression, those eyes just look so full of wisdom and compassion. Hugs and treats for you today dear Spike and congratulations on being our DOTD.

MoonandBean
06-13-2009, 02:57 PM
SPIKE!!!! You sure are one handsome labbie! :love: :love: :love:

lizbud
06-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Hellio Spike,

I don't doubt that you are a once in a lifetime Dog.:) I loved reading
all about you today. You are a true blessing for your person.:) I hope
you live a long, happy & healthy life. Congratulations on being chosen
as today's special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses sweet
boy.:)

K9karen
06-13-2009, 09:31 PM
I bow at your paws, sweet, noble, loving Spike. You are truly a Godsend to your owner, that's very clear. I loved reading about you. Blessings on you, Spike. I hope you have a long, happy, healthy, fun life and bring sunshine wherever you go!