PDA

View Full Version : She allways has the fresh out of the dryer smell.

blue
06-11-2009, 10:53 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=42800&stc=1&d=1244778616

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=42801&stc=1&d=1244778616

Sorry for the carpy cam phone pics, and yes I need to empty the lint trap.

Karen
06-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh, Erp, just be careful, sweetie. My friend's kitty accidentally took a brief spin in the dryer once when he got in when no one was looking - neither he nor his mommy were very happy about the results.

(He was okay, just a bit banged up, but the laundry needed, shall we say, a good rewashing? and mom's heart needed to be restarted!)

blue
06-11-2009, 11:16 PM
Ive seen stories like that Karen, if the dryer wasnt one of Erps favorite places Ild keep the lid down allways. Then again if I would actually empty the dryer Erp wouldnt sleep in there.

Medusa
06-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Erp is adorable, blue. I wish I knew why some cats are fascinated w/the dryer. My Yodie is like that, too, and she looks a lot like Erp. :)

catmandu
06-12-2009, 09:30 AM
I think that Erp like some Cats like the residual heat in the dryer!:love:
And theres also the smell of us on the clothes that have been dried, and they do love that too!:love:
Hi ELEGANT ERP From The Found and Porch Cats!!!
:love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-12-2009, 09:53 AM
:love: Erp your such a Cutie Pie.. Just make sure the door stays open at all times on the dryer..

cassiesmom
06-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Oh, Erp, just be careful, sweetie. My friend's kitty accidentally took a brief spin in the dryer once when he got in when no one was looking - neither he nor his mommy were very happy about the results.

(He was okay, just a bit banged up, but the laundry needed, shall we say, a good rewashing? and mom's heart needed to be restarted!)

Dear Erp! I'm totally with Karen on this one ... I have a friend who lost a kitty this way. (See if your human would put the clean, dry laundry in a basket and then you can lie on it - that's what Cassie Cat likes to do.) You are beautiful and it is nice to see pictures of you!