PDA

View Full Version : Help now

GILL
06-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Woman who killed kitten in oven MUST PAY, here's how:PLEASE HELP!!!!!

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC, THIS LOWLIFE PUNK NOT ONLY BREAKS INTO A NEIGHBOR'S HOME, BUT PUTS THE NEIGHBOR'S KITTEN IN THE OVEN AND KILLS BY A SLOW, TORTUROUS DEATH!!!! We need EVERYONE'S calls and letters to the D.A. - the message is: CONVICT HER ON ALL OF THE MULTIPLE CHARGES!

I am asking all of you to make sure this Cheyenne Cherry who was arrested by the ASPCA is convicted on ALL of the multiple charges, and to make VERY sure that ANIMAL CRUELTY is one of the charges she is convicted of, we want to emphasize she MUST be convicted on ALL charges in order to serve the 10 years in prison!
please read about it here before you write:
http://www.aspca.org/pressroom/press-releases/060409.html

PLEASE write AND call the Bronx District Attorney's Office, and urge (polite but firmly) that they prosecute Cheyenne Cherry to the fullest extent as an adult criminal, and say that you want her convicted on every single charge, and for her to serve maximum prison as she is a very deranged and dangerous individual:

Mr. Robert T. Johnson
Bronx District Attorney's Office
Bronx Criminal Court
198 East 161st Street
Bronx, NY 10451
Tel: 718-590-2000

also call the Counsel to the D.A.: Mr. Anthony J. Girese and tell him the same as Mr. Johnson:
718-590-2175

also, write a letter to the editor/NY DAILY NEWS
IMPORTANT! if you write to the Daily News please do NOT go into detail about how
the kitten was killed, believe it or not, there will be "copy killers" and we don't want to give
them ideas, so just say that you want Cherry convicted on ALL charges and to do the maximum
sentence, emphasize the need to punish animal abusers without going into detail about the
kitten's death:
[email protected]

I saw her interview. She just laughed "I don't like cats".

GILL
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
We need everyone to call and/or write

Medusa
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
This kind of story keeps me up at night. That poor baby. I'm terrified of the type of person who could do this sort of thing. How that poor kitten suffered! RIP, little one. Your torturer will feel the flames one day.

catmandu
06-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Theres asd to say a real sickness , a real meaness i some young people who have had too much too soon, and are hardened by movies and video games to fake violence, so they have no feelings to others when it comes to violence against others.
:(:(:(
I hope that this criminal :mad::mad:can get psyhcriatic help before she starts on children or helpless Seniors.
:mad::mad::mad:

lvpets2002
06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
:( Could not have said it any better.. Oh this just makes my blood boil over..:mad: Rott & Burn In Helllll you sorry ScumBagg..

You got it John for sure will right a letter..

RIP wittle baby & may you be at RB now..
This kind of story keeps me up at night. That poor baby. I'm terrified of the type of person who could do this sort of thing. How that poor kitten suffered! RIP, little one. Your torturer will feel the flames one day.

phesina
06-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I got an e-mail about this yesterday, with information about a petition to sign from the Care2 PetitionSite that will go to the presiding judge:

----------->
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 3:08 PM
Subject: NYC TEEN "BAKES" a KITTEN as a "PRANK" (Sign the Petition going to the Judge)

Cheyenne Cherry, a 17-year-old woman from Bronx New York, put her friend's 2 month old kitten (Tiger Lilly) into the oven, cranked up the temperature to 200 degrees, and then left the kitten to die a horrific death.

She told the arresting officer, an ASPCA Humane Law Enforcement agent, that she did it as a "PRANK," to upset her "ex-friend."

Cherry has a history of abusing animals and has been arrested several times before this incident. Each time she told the police that her antics were a "joke".

After her latest arrest, Cherry was released to her mother. She didn't have to pay bail. She is, in fact, free to roam the streets - unitl July 15, 2009.

On July 15th Cherry will appear in Bronx Criminal Court and we, like thousands of others, are hoping and praying that she is tried as an ADULT and receives the MAXIMUM SENTENCE under the law.

We, along with thousands of others, are shocked, stunned, enraged.

PLEASE sign the PETITION urging Judge Byrne to process this MONSTER as an ADULT. More than 4000 people from around the world have signed this petition in the last 24 hours. We believe media coverage and a demonstration of public outrage will have an impact on the Judge and Prosecution.

PLEASE HELP PUT HER IN PRISON - she is a MONSTER.

The PETITION
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/332/petition-to-have-cheyenne-cherry-tried-as-adult

The New York Daily News Article
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/06/05/2009-06-05_evil_teen_who_tossed_cat_in_the_oven.html

A Youtube Presentation (which has received 18000 hits)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD_lAo2Eo4

The ASPCA has a release on this also: http://www.aspca.org/pressroom/press-releases/060409.html

THANK YOU
------------------------------------------

I signed the petition, looked at just enough of the NY Daily News article to get the idea and also get thoroughly sickened by it (and I WON'T watch the YouTube item), and then sent on the message to everyone in my "cats" mail alias.

lvpets2002
06-11-2009, 03:59 PM
:mad: You mean she has been arrested before?? And no-one has done anything to her.. She is not a woman = she is a Monster.. Eye for a Eye.. Put her in a oven & turn the fire on High.. :mad:

phesina
06-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Apparently she says "Oh, it was just a joke!", gets a slap on the wrist, and then goes right on and does it again.

I'd love it if the same thing could be done to her. I have no patience or sympathy or tolerance whatsoever for people who do things like that.

moosmom
06-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I signed the petition and also called. When is this atrocity going to stop? I'm old and getting very tired because of all this animal cruelty. Enough already!!

phesina
06-11-2009, 05:42 PM
And it's not just that there are people that evil out there doing such things, but also that they don't get stopped or punished when they could be.

Released to her mother, no bail.. my a$s. After mommy clearly brought her up so well that she does such things.

Marigold2
06-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I signed and called, was able to leave a mess on Anthony's machine.
Someone will punish her, be sure, those that live by the sword will die by it as well.

blue
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Signed the petition.

Prison is too good for her.

Medusa
06-12-2009, 06:05 AM
Apparently she says "Oh, it was just a joke!", gets a slap on the wrist, and then goes right on and does it again.

I'd love it if the same thing could be done to her. I have no patience or sympathy or tolerance whatsoever for people who do things like that.

I'm w/you, Pat. What punishment is there for her that would fit the crime? It's unspeakable!

phesina
06-12-2009, 02:31 PM
She might get TEN YEARS in prison!!!!!

See this: http://www.aspca.org/news/national/06-12-09.html#1

I'm glad that this is at least a possibility, though life would be better.. or hey, is New York a Capital Punishment state? Now THERE's a fitting sentence for her!

Well, now let's see her actually get that sentence. And let's hope she gets a ...rousing? reception from the other prisoners, too.

What I'd really like would be to see her get the same thing done to her that she did to that kitten. I have no tolerance whatsoever for anyone who does something like that. I don't give a sh*t what kind of hard life she's had or whatever she thinks excuses it.

Medusa
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM
You're right, Pat. As Catherinedana pointed out on another thread, even if one did have a life of abuse, someone has to break the cycle. I'm tired of the hard luck stories. Something this cruel needs to be punished!

GILL
06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
I have worked with kids that have had "A HARD LIFE". I see and talk to kids every day, my office is on the Newark/Irvington, N.J. line. There is no excuse.
I can bet that MOM will say "but she a good girl" well mom if you brought her up like this, then you should share in the reward!