PDA

View Full Version : Houston, we have a problem...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
I think Junebug is pregnant. :(

She had gotten outside about a month and a half ago, and she has not yet been spayed. Go figure, I make the decision to spay the dog, THEN the cat, then Junebug gets out and ends up pregnant. :(

I'm excited, but I feel so irresponsible. If I've guesstimated correctly, she's only got a few weeks left. She's got the "pinking" going on with her nipples, her stomach is much bigger than before, and she has become VERY lovey, which is completely unlike her. She is usually very antisocial.

*sigh* We'll see what happens, I guess. I was talking to the girls at work about it today, and quite a few kittens are already spoken for if she does end up having any. At least I know they're going somewhere reliable.

I'll keep you updated.

carole
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Hope all goes well with the birth and you can find good homes for all the babies, do post pics won't you and get her spayed pronto, don't feel bad, things happen,as long as you are responsible in homing the kittens, which we all know you are and getting your kitty spayed this time.:)

Sonia59
06-11-2009, 03:40 AM
You would be irresponsible if you would give up the kittens or let them in the street. As long as you take care of the family and try to find them a good home, I don't see anything wrong :)

Hope everything will go well, and that we will see the cutie pies soon :)

snowbelle15
06-11-2009, 08:16 AM
Don't feel bad. As long as you take good care of the kittens and find them great homes, then you aren't irresponsible. I can't wait to see them, I bet they are gonna be adorable! :love:

Pinot's Mom
06-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Don't feel bad. As long as you take good care of the kittens and find them great homes, then you aren't irresponsible. I can't wait to see them, I bet they are gonna be adorable! :love:

My feelings exactly! You're fine...:)

lvpets2002
06-11-2009, 08:50 AM
:love: I so agree here too.. Now make sure to get Junebug fixed after the babies are born & weined.. Make sure Junebug does not have any more milk left & then get her fixed.. Just keep her indoors.. I cant wait for pics of the babies..

catmandu
06-11-2009, 09:31 AM
:love::love:
All the best with Your June Bug and her Little Cats of the Future and we pray that they all arrive healthy and happy!!!:love::love:
We cant wait for the Cuteness Overload Warning!!
:love::cool::D

Taz_Zoee
06-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey, accidents happen. You were not being irresponsible. You planned on having her spayed, it just hadn't been done yet. And it sounds like you've already got homes lined up for any kittens she has, so don't worry about it. Just enjoy the babies and post lots of pictures please. :p