PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

Pawsitive Thinking
06-10-2009, 04:12 AM
So sorry I haven't been around for ages but I have a very good reason! I now volunteer for my local wildlife rescue organisation (East Sussex WRAS)and am helping out with their MySpace and Facebook pages which is taking up lots of computer time but I love it!

I am also helping with fund raising and as they are currently dealing with over 250 call outs a week money is tight. If you would like to help you can donate online at www.wildlifeambulance.org

davidpizzica
06-10-2009, 04:31 AM
Welcome back, Denise! It's good to hear from you again. It seems like you have a busy and fulfulling life. Thanks for checking in and updating us on what's happening with you.

Karen
06-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey there, good to hear from you!

JenBKR
06-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Neesy!! I miss you! I have been on a little here and there, but I've been busy too. Good to hear from you!

Laura's Babies
06-10-2009, 04:52 PM
THERE you ARE! I been wondering where you were, thought I might just be missing your posts and trying to figure out how I kept missing them... WELCOME BACK!!

Watch out for My Space, change that password often! My account got phished and now I am locked out of it.. I don't trust what they are telling me to do to fix it because it all sounds like someone phishing for more information on me on other internet accounts I have..

carole
06-10-2009, 10:03 PM
Yes Welcome back indeed, i miss your posts very much too, glad you could stop by and tell us what you have been doing, sounds great, really worthwhile, hope you can stop by more often and keep us up to date with happenings in your life, take care.:)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-16-2009, 04:08 AM
I will make more of an effort - I miss you guys too :love:

Daisy and Delilah
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi Denise!!! We miss you!! Your volunteer job sounds great. Don't be a stranger!:)