PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy Apple has Four Little Bundles of Joy!!

catmandu
06-08-2009, 03:53 PM
:love::love::love:
A Black and White with a Black Nose
A Solid Black Kitten
A Black Kitten with White Markings ao the side and feet
And A Solid Orange with a longish tail.
All doing well and less than a day old.
Janice and I are sharing the cost of a protein additive for the first month.
All are spoken for , I wish I could take one but Im too old , unless Ebonite Tubster comes in.
Hopefully Photps , but my track records bad that way , I have only seen Shakespheare after he was rescued.
Whats important as they were not born in the damp and cold.
:love::love::love:

Freedom
06-08-2009, 04:49 PM
HOORAY!!!!

Blessings to the new family!

phesina
06-08-2009, 05:16 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to the new mom, and WELCOME TO THE WORLD to the new babies!

And thanks so very much to OUR GARY for finding a safe place for Scrappy Apple to have her babies and for all of them to get loving new homes.. God bless you, over and over, for all you do. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

kb2yjx
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM
KUDOS to " Grandpaw" Gary and Aunt Janice!!! Glad you were able to get Scrappy Apple to a safe place before the babies were born!! YOU DID GOOD!!!

astrid
06-08-2009, 05:31 PM
OMG!!! That's great news!!! Thank God and you dear Gary she was rescued just in time!!!
Those 4 little angels are doing great and have a future with a home and lots of love included! :love:

Congratulations to the new mom, I hope she's OK too.
God bless you and Janice:)

Grace
06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh yes - CONGRATULATIONS!!

What a wonderful post this is - off the streets and into permanent homes. Gary, you are a saint.

katladyd
06-09-2009, 12:22 AM
God Bless you. Really. Who knows what would have happened to those babies if you hadn't stepped in? I shudder to think. Now, they will spend their lives being a part of loving families. Yay!!!

Pinot's Mom
06-09-2009, 07:29 AM
God Bless you. Really. Who knows what would have happened to those babies if you hadn't stepped in? I shudder to think. Now, they will spend their lives being a part of loving families. Yay!!!

I agree - totally - thanks so much, Uncle Gary! :love:

smokey the elder
06-09-2009, 07:30 AM
That's great! I think you should name the orange one "Cuckoo" since he's so different from the rest! (The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in other birds' nests.)

3Catcondo
06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
Congrats Uncle Gary, and thank you for a sucessful rescue of the momma so she could have the little ones with supervision and in a safe place!!!!!!
I love black and whites w/ black noses, Cricket is that way. Way to go Scrappy Apple! :love:

aTailOf2Kitties
06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
welcome to the world, little ones.:love:
and a big thank-you to Gary for giving them a chance:cool:

moosmom
06-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Great job, Gary!!! Glad you were able to get her before her babies were born.

lvpets2002
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
:love: Woo Hoo Congrats Uncle GrandPaw Gary.. It is so great that you could get her in before the babies were born.. Also great news that they all already have homes..

columbine
06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Three cheers for Kitty Midwife Gary, the Scrappy Apple of his eye, and the four little ones and their bright futures!

Love, Columbine

Catty1
06-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Wonderful!

Perhaps if the foster family sends you pictures, you could just attach them to a new message, without having to use Photobucket. :) Or the foster family could sign up at PT and show them off to everyone themselves!

THANK YOU for getting Scrappy Apple to a safe place. I hope she is learning to be more trusting of people now. :love:

MoonandBean
06-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Great job Gary!!!!!

GILL
06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
BLESS YOU Gary for giving mom and the little ones a chance.

momcat
06-09-2009, 06:27 PM
This is great news! Gary, because of you these beautiful little newborn babies were given a good and a safe start in their brand new lives. May each of them enjoy long, healthy, happy lives knowing nothing but love in their furever homes.

Groucho is sending you purrs and headbumpies to thank you for helping and protecting these precious little ones.

cassiesmom
06-09-2009, 07:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to the new mom, and WELCOME TO THE WORLD to the new babies!

And thanks so very much to OUR GARY for finding a safe place for Scrappy Apple to have her babies and for all of them to get loving new homes.. God bless you, over and over, for all you do. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

What Phesina said! (leaky eyes here)

catmandu
06-10-2009, 02:13 PM
The Gentleman at the Foster Home Mike is an angler and caught some fish in the Grand River near Brantford , and there were so big that he pan fried a bit, and Scrappy Apple loved her with tartar sauce!!
Little EBT Jes already big for his age and his eyes are open, and he licked the tartar sauce off Scrappy Apples paw!!
I will see if I can lay a claim ,but I still have 8 Cats and I am over the limit!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

momcat
06-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Gary,
How are Scrappy Apple's four precious little apple blossoms doing today? I'm sure she's a very attentive and caring mother to her precious little newborns :love:

momcat
06-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Hi Gary, It has been awhile. How are the babies doing? Any pictures yet? PT wants to know...........

catmandu
06-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Sadly as with all of the other Saved Cats and Kittems Karinas Babies, Pouncette , Gary and Ivon, Scout and many other Rescues I will never get a photo of Scrappy Apple and Kindle.:eek:
I am told its for security reasons.:confused:
Thats not important as the knowledge that Janice and I have that they are safe and will be living in fine Furrever Homes.
:love::love:
I hear stories the odd time:cool:
Gary and Ivon are Maine Coons and now tip the Toledoes at over 20 pounds.:D:D

And Karinas Kittens are all big and happy too.
I guess we will meet when we are in Paradise and catch up on old times.
One Fine Day :love::love: