PDA

View Full Version : It's Sky's 7th Birthday and 6th Anniversary!!!

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that my Sky is now 7 years old today and he's now been with me for 6 years.:) He's been such a wonderful addition to my household and I can't imagine my life without him.:)
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY & 6th ANNIVERSARY SKY!!! I love you my bush baby.:love:

I also want to let you know that Pearl's 4th birthday was on May 22nd. I never posted a thread about it so I don't want her to feel slighted.
HAPPY BELATED 4th BIRTHDAY PEARLY GIRL!!! I love you widdle girl.:love:

I hope to be able to take some new pictures soon. Life has just been too hectic lately.:o

catmandu
06-07-2009, 12:00 PM
ADOUBLE CAT-E-BRATION FOR SUPER SKY:love::love::love: , A PURRTHDAY AND A GOTCHA DAY
TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN A CATS LIFE
AND A FOURTH PURRTHDAY TO PURRFECT PEARL:love::love::love: AS WELL
BEST WISHES , KITTY KISSIES AND HEAD BUMPIES FROM THE FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS , PORCH CATS AND SAVED CATS AND ALL OF OUR PET TALKER ANIMAL ANGEL ARMY!!!
:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
06-07-2009, 02:38 PM
CONGRATS TO ALL! Lets have a party and celebrate! I'll bring the balloons!

http://bestsmileys.com/ballons/4.gif

momcat
06-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Wow, a double celebration!!!

Happy Purrthday and Happy Gotcha Day, Sky! I wish you a special day filled with lots of your favorite treats, tons of fun, non stop lovies, and everything a sweet kitty like you could possibly want.

And a very special Happy Purrthday to you too, Pearl! I hope your purrthday was extra special

Lots of scritchies and lovies are being sent to both of your sweet furbabies :love: :love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks everyone.:) I was able to take some new pictures today and hopefully I'll be able to resize and upload them later today. I'll start a new thread though.

cassiesmom
06-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Happy purr-thday, Pearl!

Happy Gotcha Day and Happy purr-thday, Sky!