PDA

View Full Version : Funny Observations, Quirks or Gripes List Yours, Too

dukedogsmom
06-07-2009, 02:27 AM
So I finally decided to try and get some sleep. Eyes closed almost asleep. What's that SMELL? Why, it's my gassy dog. When I had my chandelier installed I lost my ceiling fan. I now have a tall, thin fan I place on the floor near my bed when I sleep. Dasher likes to sleep with his back against the mattress which is on the floor. Well, his cute little doggie butt is strategically placed in front of the fan which is aimed at my face. So, when he releases his gas, it's sent straight to me. Help!

chocolatepuppy
06-07-2009, 05:42 AM
lmao! You're too much Val!:D Let me tell you, Lacey can clear a room. :eek:

Laura's Babies
06-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Ewwwwwww! My friend use to have one that could clear out a room too, actually, she has 2 that would. She tried a different food that cut down on it a lot.

RICHARD
06-07-2009, 09:08 AM
During COLD weather Ed sleeps close to my head-there are times when I wake up with cat hair, from Ed's tail in my mouth.

Umm, I think no one will read this thread so I can admit to waking up with his tail in my mouth......:eek::rolleyes:

Seravieve
06-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Haha... Our three are smellies at times too. Like last night... we were all downstairs, playing Home on PS3.. Bunny and Eli were just letting them fly... shoot. Bunny farts loud these days. Sometimes it startles her and she'll turn around like, "What was that?!" and then get up and walk away. Or if she lets one and I saw "Ppppuuuuu!" she'll look at me all guilty and move. lol.

happylabs
06-07-2009, 10:56 AM
During COLD weather Ed sleeps close to my head-there are times when I wake up with cat hair, from Ed's tail in my mouth.

Umm, I think no one will read this thread so I can admit to waking up with his tail in my mouth......:eek::rolleyes:

LOL...pet hair is a way of life. One dog plus 4 cats = A LOT OF HAIR! Hmmm...maybe this is why I am still single? :rolleyes: :p :D

dukedogsmom
06-07-2009, 12:37 PM

Ha ha! You were wrong. I actually meant for everyone to list their's here like you did. I'll have to edit the title. We all understand about the cat tail. That is so funny.

pomtzu
06-07-2009, 03:48 PM
If I'm understanding this right - this means anything - not just about our fur kids???

Assuming that's so:

You pick up your prescription for sleeping pills, and one of the precautions that is listed on the information sheet is: Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this drug will affect you. :confused:

DUH - key word - sleeping pills. How brilliant is that warning??? :rolleyes: