PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Mystic!

catnapper
06-05-2009, 08:03 PM
I caught Mystic drinking from the betta bowl. I think he has plans on doing more than drinking water
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/014-2.jpg

And sweet little Trixie told me she would never do anything like that!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/013-2.jpg

Trixie's become my little shadow this week. I adore her too.... I simply cannot swallow the idea of 7 cats in one home!

blue
06-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Ill admit it.

I find this thread cute and I LOLed.

Laura's Babies
06-05-2009, 08:23 PM
OH MY GOD KIM!!:eek: That one of Mystic had me laughing SO hard! That picture is simply PRICELESS! You need to enter that in as many contests as you can! I laughed long and hard!!! That is PRICELESS with his little tongue looking like it was licking his chops!!

Trixie is just to sweet and to pretty! What a little doll she is!

Edwina's Secretary
06-05-2009, 10:38 PM
"What is the deal around here???? A guy can't even get a drink of water without being accused of all kind of nefarious stuff....

Geez...." says Mystic!

"He did it!" ....says Trixie.

katladyd
06-06-2009, 01:18 AM
"Uh, don't u haf to go do somefin' on da uder side of da howse, Meomie?"

happylabs
06-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Too cute! I think this is what he was trying to say ...

http://www.geocities.com/happylabs_web_design/mystic.bmp

Medusa
06-06-2009, 06:28 AM
Perfect caption, happylabs! The pic of Mystic is adorable; Trixie, too. I know what you mean about 7 cats. I said that, too, w/8 but there it is. ;)

happylabs
06-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Perfect caption, happylabs! The pic of Mystic is adorable; Trixie, too. I know what you mean about 7 cats. I said that, too, w/8 but there it is. ;)

The most I have had at one time is 5. I had Buddy and Moose when Mamma and the kittens came along. I had no intention of keeping the kittens but they just seemed to fit in and I couldn't bear to part with them. Then Moose went to the RB so I am down to 4. If I had someone to help me clean litter boxes I might have more but Rach refuses to do litter boxes. She says they are "your" cats to me. However, she does seem to reap the benefits of them.

catmandu
06-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I know that 7 is a lot of Cats Catnapper, but after all 7 is a very lucky number in a lot of places.
:love::love:
Come what may we know that Trixie will find her place in the Sun and a Furr Ever Home!!
:love::love::):cool::D

catmandu
06-06-2009, 01:40 PM
I know that 7 is a lot of Cats Catnapper, but after all 7 is a very lucky number in a lot of places.
:love::love:
Come what may we know that Trixie will fing her place in the Sun and a Furr Ever Home!!

astrid
06-06-2009, 02:39 PM
OMG, what a cute pic!!! He was caught in the act!!! And Trixie is just adorable, she's my favorite:love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-06-2009, 05:08 PM
They're both very cute.:) Never say never about 7.;)

cassiesmom
06-06-2009, 08:56 PM
My RB fur-nephew Churchill used to drink from Speedy the goldfish's bowl. After Speedy went to the Bridge, Churchie put up such a fuss about the fish bowl not being in its usual spot that my sister-in-law put water in it and put it back where it had been - fish-less. Smart Churchie!

Mystic and Trixie, you are just so adorable. Seven is a good number.

catfamily
06-07-2009, 01:42 PM
OMG!!!
What great pictures...
and those kittens are so cute....:love:
now "I" want a kitten!!:rolleyes:
Just what i need,another kitten to bring up..:eek:
but geez,it really gets you going when you see these kind of pic's...
so adorable!

momcat
06-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Don't worry about a thing, Mystic. Even though Meowmie says she caught you "red pawed" at the fishbowl, Groucho the Lawyer will help you beat this bogus charge.

Oh little Trixie, you simply could not be any cuter :love:

Could I ask you to give these two love-muffins plenty of lovies from me? :love::love:

smokey the elder
06-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Mystic, you are SO busted!:D

momcat
06-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Hi again Mystic and Trixie! There are several folks at my office who are owned by kitties and I showed them your pictures this morning (hope you don't mind, Meowmie). You both were an absolute hit with my work friends and they all send each of you tons of lovies :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

catnapper
06-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi again Mystic and Trixie! There are several folks at my office who are owned by kitties and I showed them your pictures this morning (hope you don't mind, Meowmie). You both were an absolute hit with my work friends and they all send each of you tons of lovies :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hmmmm... Trenton's not too far away if any of them would like to adopt either of them ;)

momcat
06-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmmmm... Trenton's not too far away if any of them would like to adopt either of them ;)

If you're serious, I'll ask around. All of them are already the property of gorgeous kitties but one never knows. If anyone is interested I'll pm you. Just one question, is a fishbowl a non-negotiable requirement for Mystic?

catnapper
06-10-2009, 07:00 AM
If you're serious, I'll ask around. All of them are already the property of gorgeous kitties but one never knows. If anyone is interested I'll pm you. Just one question, is a fishbowl a non-negotiable requirement for Mystic?

I absolutely adore Mystic, but with our current situation, it wouldn't be fair to him, or any of my other cats, to keep him.

Yup, a around - I'd love to know where he ended up. And if someone from PT recommends them, I know it'll be a good family.

As for the fish bowl, hmmmmmm, that might be a deal breaker for the little heartbreaker! :p All my kitties drink from the fish bowl.... only. They refuse to drink any other water. My vet thinks its the funniest thing, but as long as they are drinking she has no problem with it. The pooor fishie lives a good long life too! They all have lasted at least two years (unless Cameron gets involved and knocks them onto the floor like he did last week.) I top off the fish bowl twice a day! :eek:

lvpets2002
06-10-2009, 09:25 AM
:love: Yup Mystic you were caught red handed.. Too Cute for words.. Now Trixie does look so inocent.. Yow right.. Just wait.. Come on now I know these babies would fit right in & you would not even notice a number of 7..
Too cute! I think this is what he was trying to say ...

http://www.geocities.com/happylabs_web_design/mystic.bmp