PDA

View Full Version : On the Road again

sparks19
06-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Well tomorrow morning at 6am we are heading out for a trip to canada to see my family.

Hannah and I will be staying up there for a month. Brian has to come back on sunday because he has to work but he is taking the last week off so he can come up and enjoy some vacation time.

it's going to be a long 3 weeks without Brian... I hate being apart for so long. but it will be over before we know it

I'm spending a week at my moms and then 2 weeks at my dads and then back to moms for a week.

But go figure... we leave tomorrow and Hannah has a nasty cold. My poor monkey. hopefully she starts feeling better soon but if not I will get her to a doctor and get her fixed up :)

So tomorrow at this time we will be in Canada with my mom and step dad and Hannah will be getting spoiled.

Karen
06-04-2009, 09:22 PM
I am sure she will have a great time, and I hope the traveling goes well!

sparks19
06-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I am sure she will have a great time, and I hope the traveling goes well!

thank you

this will be "shirleys" first long road trip so hopefully she holds up ok

LOL for those who don't remember or don't know... shirley is our new van :)

caseysmom
06-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Give her some benadryl and she will sleep the whole way. You will look Shirley for long trips, I miss my odyssey a lot, best car I ever owned. I almost bought a second one.

Have a great time and enjoy the time with your folks.

sparks19
06-05-2009, 04:58 AM
Give her some benadryl and she will sleep the whole way. You will look Shirley for long trips, I miss my odyssey a lot, best car I ever owned. I almost bought a second one.

Have a great time and enjoy the time with your folks.

Well... here we are at 6 am (GROSS) just about ready to head out.

Yeah we are already loving Shirley... just packing the van last night it was like WOW we still have so much more room for more stuff if we need it and still have all the seating available :D

Thank you. I will :) it will be nice to see the family.

Medusa
06-05-2009, 05:22 AM
Have a great trip! I envy you. :)

Lilith Cherry
06-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Have a wonderful time in Canada visiting everyone! I get to be back home too near the end of your trip...June 30th just in time for Canada Day LOL!
I hope Hannah feels much better now:)

gini
06-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Have a wonderful trip visiting your family. I hope you can get online to keep us updated on Hannah - and maybe some pictures?

Catty1
06-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Are you gonna be near Alberta? I forget where "home" is for you! :)