PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch "Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe" in Las Vegas, Nevada???

moosmom
06-04-2009, 06:29 PM
You want to see a bunch of people be drunk and stupid??? Watch this program on TRU tv. I love to watch people act drunk and stupid. The women have little or no clothing on. I don't know how the workers still have their sanity after a days work. A great bunch of workers. Some or should I say most of the people that go there to drink and get stupid, but the prices are outgrageous!!!

Watch it sometime and come back here and comment, if you haven't already watched it.

RICHARD
06-04-2009, 09:53 PM
You want to see a bunch of people be drunk and stupid??? Watch this program on TRU tv. I love to watch people act drunk and stupid. The women have little or no clothing on. I don't know how the workers still have their sanity after a days work. A great bunch of workers. Some or should I say most of the people that go there to drink and get stupid, but the prices are outgrageous!!!

Watch it sometime and come back here and comment, if you haven't already watched it.

The prices? You don't notice the prices when the 'servers' are half naked and you are drunk. ;)

I watched a few minutes of it then realized that's why god tests most of us.:eek:

cassiesmom
06-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I've never seen an entire episode from start to finish. I've seen segments and I have to admit ... I don't get it. :confused: But the staff they interviewed seem to be a bunch of troupers, putting up with what they do.

moosmom
06-05-2009, 10:11 AM
The entrance fee is $50. You leave your credit card and driver's license with them and there is a MINIMUM tab you need to spend. I'm amazed at how much money people spend to get drunk, stupid and hoping they're gonna get lucky.

Medusa
06-05-2009, 01:10 PM
Ok, 'splain to the blonde lady. I've not watched the show, so why is it called "rehab" when it's at a bar? Or am I missing an inside joke? :confused:

moosmom
06-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Mary,

Nope, it's called Rehab at the Hard Rock Cafe. Gottabe one of the DUMBEST shows I've ever seen!! Makes me glad I'm sober and clothed!!