PDA

View Full Version : Bridezillas?

sparks19
06-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Anyone watch this show?

I've never seen it but I've seen some of the commercials and I must admit I almost want to watch one episode just to see if there really are women THAT crazy out there.

The one commercial showed this guy and his fiance going out to pick ou t the ring and she picked out this $30,000 ring and he told her not a chance and she flipped out because he wouldn't buy her that ring. man that's more than most people put as a downpayment on a house :O

or this one crazy broad who decided a week before the wedding that she wanted to change her cake to chocolate and the cake maker lady (LOL her technical title haha) told her it couldn't be changed and that she signed a contract for the vanilla cake. so the bride to be freaked out and smashed the cake :O

I don't know how these women dont' end up walking down the aisle with a black eye or a fat lip lol... or how they end up walking down the aisle at all. if my spouse to be went that nuts there wouldn't be a wedding lol

pomtzu
06-04-2009, 05:03 PM
I've never watched it either, but have seen a lot of commercials lately for the start of the new season. If I can't find anything better in that time slot when it comes on, I might check it out. Looks like a lot of spoiled brats throwing tantrums to me tho.

moosmom
06-04-2009, 05:49 PM
I've watched it a few times and I gotta tell ya, I swear 99% come from the Jerry Springer Show. One lady couldn't stop eating, got too fat for her dress and begged her parents to buy her a new one.

The list goes on. I got so aggravated I stopped watching it.

BTW,did you ever stop to wonder if they pay the Bridezilla extra to act more obnoxious? That's the rumor.

Anyone see the bridezilla's mother in law who wore bright red to the wedding??? What some people won't do for attention.

Hellow
06-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Argh, I now have the song "Godzilla' by Blue Oyster Cult in my head. Thanks -.-.

On topic: I've seen the show once or twice before, didnt much like it. Another reality show that we don't need.

catnapper
06-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Hubby and I watch it when we want some mind-numbing stupidity. I have no idea how these women remain friends with her friends and actually make it to the wedding day. I would have ended any relatiuonship if someone talked to me like those women do to their fiancees and bridesmaids.

I particuarly enjoyed the episode where the woman's finacee hid her ring. hee hee hee. He had an AWESOME personality and was soooo laid back. She was a demanding pain in the butt and totally deserved it.

RICHARD
06-04-2009, 06:17 PM
LOL, I had the flu one time and woke up to a marathon of that show.
It WAS funny at first and then the women started to get on my nerves.

I swear, the men in that show deserve all the drama. I could see them waking up to the wife standing over the bed with the candlestick her mom gave you as a wedding present. THe ask, "what't the matter", an proceed to have her beat the brain out of your eye sockets.

Just because you don't understand her.

---------------------------

I really dislike the uber organized/It has to be perfect! person. And I don't mean the people who have a grocery list and coupons.

I saw a part of a recent episode where the Florida lawyer was going thru the process.

There is no reason for anyone to be that rude to another. And to have it on tape/film? Even if it is an act....If it was me, and my wife came to me and asked to be on TV with her?

yeah, right.

Pinot's Mom
06-05-2009, 07:24 AM
I have seen the show a couple of times - I don't follow it, though. It's really the epitome of bad, pointless television, and yes, I think the "brides" are paid extra if they're more obnoxious. It is absolutely about their 15 minutes of fame (or their mother, or whomever is the focus of bad behaviour on that episode)! :rolleyes:

momcat
06-09-2009, 06:52 PM
I admit to watching it fairly often especially when I need something completely mindless. Most of the time it is way over the top and there have been times I wanted to go smack them! But there is one person I have the misfortune of being related to that would behave that way. Too bad it's not followed by "Divorce Court"!