PDA

View Full Version : Are there any True Blood Fans here?

3Catcondo
06-03-2009, 07:14 PM
I have not read any of the books, I think I'm going to start reading them, but I watched the first season and am anxiously awaiting the 2nd season to start in a week and a half. I love that show. Anyone else a fan?:)

Karen
06-03-2009, 07:55 PM
We watched the show, I have not read the books, which is unusual for me, I read plenty others of the genre.

It is interesting watching it with the ever-logical Paul, and seeing which of us is right about what!

Lady'sOtherHuman
06-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I have the first series in my Netflix que and I have read the episode summaries online but I have not read the books. I can't wait to see the first season. It looks very interesting.

gemini9961
06-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I watched the 1st season and have read all the book except for the last one that came out this past May. The books are good and they do vary from the show (well at least the first book and first season).

3Catcondo
06-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Did anyone watch Sunday night? What did you think?

Catherinedana
06-16-2009, 11:33 AM
I think it was a great start to the second season. It has really held my attention so far, and that's saying alot!:rolleyes: I'm actually loving that new "Goddess" character - can't wait to see what else she brings to the series.

I haven't read the book either. . .got a bit tired of the vampire thing, but they are doing a great job in the series. HBO usually does.

Cathy

anna_66
06-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Actually Mark and I both are and were so excited to watch it Sunday.
Great way to start the season. I can't wait to see what happens next!