PDA

View Full Version : You have to see post #10...Thanks Ellie! SO CUTE!

MoonandBean
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Sunny wants to tell you all:

Bean goes outside. He can be gone for hours. That's his life.
Moon is a housecat. He is allowed to go outside supervised for short periods of time. Sometimes, he wanders a little but mom always finds him easily. Well, not "always". Sometimes, he gives her a little scare. Last night, the peeps were looking for Moon. They were both calling him and shaking the treat bag. 5 minutes passed. No Moon. I was inside watching. Mom came in to double check that he wasn't inside. I nudged her with my nose and put my paw up on the screen door. "Let me find him", I said. Mom yelled "I'm sending out Sunny" and with that, she snapped my collar on me and opened the screen door and said "Go find Moon". Out like a dart, I ran straight ahead and up into the woods. I danced around something and my tail stood straight up in the air. Mom yelled "I think Sunny found him" and brought out her flashlight and shone it into the woods. There, looking back at her, were 2 irritated cat eyes. Moon was way up there in the woods...not on the edge of the woods/lawn where he could have been easily spotted. Mom went up into the woods, picked up his fat ass and brought him back down. She kept saying "I can't believe Sunny went right to him!" No sniffing, no searching. "It was like she knew where he was the whole time". Why are they constantly amazed by me? People are funny...

Whisk_Luva
06-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Sunny wants to tell you all:

Bean goes outside. He can be gone for hours. That's his life.
Moon is a housecat. He is allowed to go outside supervised for short periods of time. Sometimes, he wanders a little but mom always finds him easily. Well, not "always". Sometimes, he gives her a little scare. Last night, the peeps were looking for Moon. They were both calling him and shaking the treat bag. 5 minutes passed. No Moon. I was inside watching. Mom came in to double check that he wasn't inside. I nudged her with my nose and put my paw up on the screen door. "Let me find him", I said. Mom yelled "I'm sending out Sunny" and with that, she snapped my collar on me and opened the screen door and said "Go find Moon". Out like a dart, I ran straight ahead and up into the woods. I danced around something and my tail stood straight up in the air. Mom yelled "I think Sunny found him" and brought out her flashlight and shone it into the woods. There, looking back at her, were 2 irritated cat eyes. Moon was way up there in the woods...not on the edge of the woods/lawn where he could have been easily spotted. Mom went up into the woods, picked up his fat ass and brought him back down. She kept saying "I can't believe Sunny went right to him!" No sniffing, no searching. "It was like she knew where he was the whole time". Why are they constantly amazed by me? People are funny...

Well done Sunny! :D Your not just a pretty face it seems- I mean, your mom must be so proud to have a gorgeous AND clever pup!

Hope you got lots of treats for finding Moon... and I am glad Moon is back so your 'peeps' no longer have to worry :)

MoonandBean
06-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Well done Sunny! :D Cute and clever huh? ;)

Hope you got lots of treats for finding Moon... and I am glad Moon is back so your 'peeps' no longer have to worry :)

Oh yes! I got told "good girl" and I got a baked hot dog treat. :)

Whisk_Luva
06-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Oh yes! I got told "good girl" and I got a baked hot dog treat. :)

Now that your a hero you should be able to become even more spoilt! You just need to beg for treats (or whatever you want), and if mom says no, all you need to do is put on the 'but I saved Moon face' and TADA, you get what you want :p

(Sorry Moonandbean for giving Sunny ideas :p)

Husky_mom
06-03-2009, 10:48 AM
way to go Sunny!!

MoonandBean
06-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Now that your a hero you should be able to become even more spoilt! You just need to beg for treats (or whatever you want), and if mom says no, all you need to do is put on the 'but I saved Moon face' and TADA, you get what you want :p

(Sorry Moonandbean for giving Sunny ideas :p)

LOL! Great...give my master manipulator more ways to get what she wants ;)

Whisk_Luva
06-03-2009, 10:58 AM
LOL! Great...give my master manipulator more ways to get what she wants ;)

LOL :p

You know.... I think we need a new photo of the lovely lady... I mean how else would we know it was her instead of a bird or a plane when she comes flying round the world in her cape and superdog outfit? ;) -Hint hint- :p

MoonandBean
06-03-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL :p

You know.... I think we need a new photo of the lovely lady... I mean how else would we know it was her instead of a bird or a plane when she comes flying round the world in her cape and superdog outfit? ;) -Hint hint- :p

OK...hint taken :) When I get home tonight, I will add some newer pics but for now...here is her most current dogster page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/794702

She looks a little like "super lab" in her first picture :)

Whisk_Luva
06-03-2009, 11:25 AM
OK...hint taken :) When I get home tonight, I will add some newer pics but for now...here is her most current dogster page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/794702

She looks a little like "super lab" in her first picture :)

Ok, thank you very much :D

I'll have to get my Sunny fix from dogster until the new photos are posted....:)

*Melts from cuteness after seeing dogster page*

Yes... I can just see her in her super lab outfit in the first picture :D

Whisk_Luva
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Just a very very quick attempt at this so it's not the best... but here is Sunny the super dog :D

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s215/whisk-luva/Random%20Stuff%20For%20Pet%20Talk/sunnysuper2.jpg

MoonandBean
06-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! :)

MoonandBean
06-04-2009, 08:46 AM
I have to show off the super sunny picture :)....Thanks Ellie :love:

Taz_Zoee
06-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Way to go Sunny!! And I love the superdog picture. Too cute!! :D

cassiesmom
06-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Way to go, Sunny, Super Girl! :love:

Daisy and Delilah
06-05-2009, 02:52 PM
Awwwww......that is so cute. My son is a superman fanatic. I'll show it to him. Great job, Ellie!!:)