PDA

View Full Version : A New Dining Room at Michaels Inn!!!

catmandu
06-03-2009, 09:31 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/purrywurries286.jpg
Lots ot Tables and Chairs!!!
:):)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/purrywurries284.jpg
And LOTS TO EAT!!!
:D:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/purrywurries285.jpg
LOTS OF YUMMIES IN THE TUMMY< A DREAM CAT GUARANTEE!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
06-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Plenty of room for all the Angels!

lvpets2002
06-03-2009, 04:01 PM
:eek: WoW yes there is lots of room & food.. I will be right over.. Yes the angles will enjoy..

catmandu
06-03-2009, 04:08 PM
An all in Beautiful Niagara Falls , close as close can be to the Canadian/US Border!!! No passports needed for Pets and Pet Angels as everyones welcome at Michaels Inn!!!
Please look up Michaels Inn Niagara Falls for a free Virtual Tour!!!:cool::cool:
Mr Purrr aka Michael the Dream Cat says you will enjoy!!!
:):):):):)

Laura's Babies
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Save me a seat!!!

catmandu
10-04-2009, 04:31 PM
And This Monday aweek from now on Catadian Thanksgiving My Michael and His Friends , and All of Our Found and Porch Angels invite All Of Our Pet Talker Companros and All Awesome Angels to a Huge Picnic both inside and Outside of Michaels Inn in Niagara Falls.
All are WElCOME and All will find something delicous to eat and there will be Fun Fun and More Fun at Michaels Inn!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
Michael aka Mr Purr and The Dream Cat Guaranteed!!!
:D:D:D:D

cassiesmom
10-04-2009, 06:32 PM
And This Monday aweek from now on Catadian Thanksgiving My Michael and His Friends , and All of Our Found and Porch Angels invite All Of Our Pet Talker Companros and All Awesome Angels to a Huge Picnic both inside and Outside of Michaels Inn in Niagara Falls.
All are WElCOME and All will find something delicous to eat and there will be Fun Fun and More Fun at Michaels Inn!!!
:D:D:D

Yay, yay! Cassie and I love Catadian Thanksgiving because it gives us a whole month to be thankful. Otherwise Thanksgiving gets lost in my preparations for Christmas. We will be there! Cassie hopes there will be turkey. I told her I think so ;)

catmandu
10-05-2009, 09:39 AM
If Cassie wants Turkey, then Michael will make sure that theres a Huge Butter Ball Turkey there with Giblets, Dressing and Stuffing the way that His Cassie likes it!!!
:cool::cool:
Nothing is too good for His Love Cosmic Cassie!!!
Michael , Mr Purr the Dream Cat LOVES HIS COSMIC CASSIE!!!

phesina
10-05-2009, 04:10 PM
:D:D:D:D

Oh, we are so excited, Thanksgiving-MonthAndAHalf-For-Cats is almost here! We will all be there next Monday to join Michael and everyone else in kicking off the festivities ..AND feastivities!

Sydney (who can't wait to rejoin his beloved Scrappy 2), Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler

catmandu
10-06-2009, 02:57 PM
And Peony will be there in Spirit with a lot of New Awesome Angels Companions, as she shows off her Old House, Meeeomie and Cat Companions.
And Scrappy 2 prays her Sydney loves Surf and Turf Deluxe!!!!