PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy Apple and Kin on thier way to a Foster Home

catmandu
06-02-2009, 09:49 AM
Later Today. My Vet had to aputate the bottom half of her tail using only a local , but he did it quickly and thier was no pain.:):)
She will have a cute bunny tail from now on.:D:D
And an Animal Aid that My Vet knows just recieved a legacy from a Cat Lover and are picking up Scrappy Apple to take to a Foster Home where she will have a home as a House Cat and her Babies will be adopted.
:cool::cool:
Thats clears the Porch now a bit so I can try and help Ebonite Tubster and finally take in Pouncer Roccalno.
:love::love:
I know Mr Scrappy and Pouncer will be thier Guardian Angels.:love::love:

astrid
06-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Uncle Gary, that's great news!!! Scrappy Apple is in good hands now and her babies have a future!!!
She won the lottery when she approached to the Lucky Found Cats Hotel and Shelter:D;)

Thank you for helping a needy mom, you are great!!
God bless you:)

Pinot's Mom
06-02-2009, 10:59 AM
THANK YOU UNCLE GARY!!!

...and best of luck stay with Ms. Scrappy Apple and her kitties! :love:

GILL
06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
Thank you for all your caring, I wish more people were like you.

lvpets2002
06-02-2009, 11:55 AM
:love: Hey that is such Good News Uncle Gary.. So glad that Scrappy Apple will have a nice place to have her babies.. Great Job kiddo & many thanks..

smokey the elder
06-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Good job! She was in good hands when she found you.

Laura's Babies
06-02-2009, 12:35 PM
She won the lottery when she approached to the Lucky Found Cats Hotel and Shelter

100% right there!! She was smart enough to find her way where she knew she would get help for her and her babies..

catmandu
06-02-2009, 02:14 PM
My next job is to take in Ebonite Tubster a young Black Cat , probably close to a yera old who sure looks like Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubster and Tubby 2 Angel!!!
:love::love::love:
Hes still at the wary stage, but I am sure the we can find a way to his heart through his tummy.
And Pouncer Roccalno was back for the Science Diet Salmon, but is stll meewing Born Free!!!
:):):):)
I hear Scrappy Apples coming around , I hear shes getting Royal Cannin Kitten Food , and 95 % Pure Duck Canned Food!
Thats 5 dollars a can, I gave Janice a sawbuck to make My Momma Cat happy!!
I will miss that Little Face, but shes in a better place now.with her Babies.
On to Ebonite Tubster!!!

katladyd
06-02-2009, 04:00 PM
Gary, you did it again! Another lovely cat saved, and your right, on to the next! There's always room at The Found Cats Hotel:love:

phesina
06-02-2009, 04:00 PM
What a great outcome for Scrappy Apple and her kittens-to-be! Well done, Gary, again. Thank you for being such a good-hearted person.

cassiesmom
06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
What a great outcome for Scrappy Apple and her kittens-to-be! Well done, Gary, again. Thank you for being such a good-hearted person.

Eyes leaking here, another happy ending :)

catmandu
06-03-2009, 09:35 AM
And Ebonite Beau Tubster ran on the porch last night. I put food down , and he was eating it and making friends. Hes an intact male, I would say no more than 8 months old and really resembles Ebony Beau Tubster , even having a Tortie sub color!!!
But I had to put the blue box out and he ran out into the night as the shifting Cat Food Cans scared him.
But I am praying that he will be back.
I want to get Ebonite Beau Tubster in , I want him to be safe!!!

Anikaca77
06-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Awww that's great. I'm so glad for Scrappy Apple and her kins.

katladyd
06-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Could Ebonite be a result of Ebony Beau Tubster's sowing his wild oats?

catmandu
06-03-2009, 03:25 PM
I have the feeling that Ebonite Beau Tubster is the offspring of Ebony Beau Tubster Angel katladyd , but I could be too emotionally involved to be impartial.
:confused:
But his face is virtualy the same and he has the same tortoise shell undercoat as Ebony Beau Tubster Angel :love:and Tubster Panther :love:and Tubby 2 Angel.:love:
In any case I will if the God Lord allows make Ebonite Tubster a Found Cat
hes a Great Cat of the Future , and he sure will sahke things up around here!!!

Medusa
06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
That's wonderful news, Gary! My first "official" rescue was Peeka and she needed to have her tail amputated, too. She had a cute little stub and just loved stub rubs. Ya dun good again, Gary! :love:

katladyd
06-03-2009, 10:29 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with Ebonite Beau Tubster deciding he wants to be a Found Cat!

catmandu
06-04-2009, 09:52 AM
He was around last night to eat, but there were squirrels out so he was busy chasing them, even the Elder Squirrels who are as big as he is.
I called him , and went to catch Ebonite Tubster , but he was in a mood to run and play. He follows Tubster Panther a lot , maybe they will come in together.
HEY GRAMPA WAIT FOR MEE!!!!
:love::love::love::love:
Maybe Tubster Panther feels too young to be Gramps the Cat.
:):):):):)